Aysa vi kabhi ho sakta tha

Niki is sleeping in her room.today she is very diaturbed. Her mom called her.and ask about her marriage. Is there any one he loves..or they give any advertise in matrimony, she can't live alone..and bla bla bla.....she just said her good night and go to the bed..it is 2am..suddenly she listen the voice of Sid.he gives her a terrible punishment and shouted  "Nevy me musibat keya kam hain ki larkio ko varti kar diya sab...khud ko to samhal nehi sakte desh ko keya khak samhaloge....i don't know why the stupid women come to the navy" ...suddenly niki get up from the bed and realise that she was dreaming..she open the window take a chair and look at the sea beach near her quarter..it is looking beautiful but her mind is in another world.
Flashback
The girls cadets go to see the ship.there is a big fighter ship with a big air craft.. Vinita krisnamurty who is always jealous about Nikita's goodness think to take a revenge as she defeated some drill and basket ball matches from niki. She just go to the back side of niki and push her.niki fall from the 15 ft high aircraft...and luckily Lt.com.Siddharth khurana,who is passing from there..look her and save her..but he somehow hates women..and think that women can't do anything. He punished her and just shouted
....nevy me musibat keya kam hain....i don't know why the stupid women come to the nevy"......

Present days

Time flies..Nikita is in her deep thinking..after that incident she hated sid..sid also hated her..he just try to find some mistakes of girls specially niki to prove that nevy is not a place for the so called soft girls... The bitterness of their relation is popular in their working place. And one day she come to know form Siddharth's mother and  their training mam kasmira khurana that 2years ago his engagement has broken due to the death of his would be wife bharti.and the death happened in the aircraft..as the girl fall from the aircraft and due to brain injury she passed away in front of Sid.. Sid can't take this death. As he offer her to go to see the aircraft.. And from that time he thought that girls are very "najuk " types.they can't go to that places..and indian nevy with women  is a nightmare for him.. As he saw that niki also falling from aircraft he loose his temper and misbehaved with her..and always try to prove that nevy is not a place for women..
On the other hand niki also try to prove that women can join nevy and save their country. She hated that person.but after listening kashmira mam's story she can feel the emotions of sid and in her mind forgive him from that day.
And now the entire situation changed.. He likes her. she likes his friendship. They do their job
with each other, they have a beautiful frinds group with Nibedita, rohit and some others..she feels an urge to talk with him.. She calls him.
S: hello niki what happened. Is every thing fine.
N: oh yes..nind nehi arehi thi to socha aapko ph karlu(she thinks him her friend but stl due to the rank she call him'aap' with respect,though sid always told her to call him 'tum' like others.)
S:oh...it's fine..
N: aap so rahe the..
S: vul gaye aj mera night duty tha..avi vi sea beach me hoo..thora kam baki hain..bore ho raha hoo.or coffee pi raha hoo.
N:oh..i forget it.sorry to disturb u..good night.
S: aah...Niki ruko..
N:ha..
S:(softly)keya bat hain niki..kuch pareshan ho...
N: no.not at all..oh nind na ane se thora ajeeb lag rahi thi..

S: ek kam karo..niche ajao...beach me.ek sath coffee pite hain.. Or gappe marte he..main mera kam khatam kar leta hoo.kuch instructions dena hain.main de detahoo.uske bad baithke bate karenge or ek sath baith ke sunrise dekhenge.wese vi ab itne ratko ghar nehi ja sakte,rest room me hi rahena parega.to q na bahar i relax kare..nind aaye to chali jana.kal to ham dono kahi off day hai na..
N: ap to thak gaye na..
S: oh common.. Tumhare sath gappe marne se bhi to rest ho jayenge..ajao.. I am wtng.
N:ok.i will come.just 5 mn. Tata
S:hum tata.
Niki change her dress and think in her mind.."ek din jise nafrat karti thi uske sath aisa dosti how is it possible...magar ye vi sahi hain ki mujhe rat ko dhai baje uske pas janeme koi problem nehi ho rahi hain.infact i like it.ye ho kaya gaya mujhe..ajeeb si bechaini mahesoos karti hoo usse milne ke liye.din bhar kam me busy rahene ki babozoot vi rat me uska yaad tarpata mujhe. Nibedita kaheti hain hum dono ko ek dusre se...oh no..its not possible. Nibedita to anab sanab bakti hain, bachpan se uski adat jo hain..mai vi keya faltu me....par ...... Keya sachmuch ye possible hain....oh my God..mujhe aj ho keya gaya..kuch der khuli hawa me baithungi to accha lagegi...

  Sid pov in his mind..niki itni ratko mujhe ph kiya...keya wo vi..nahe..ye mumkin nehi..kitna gussa karta tha main uski upar..firvi unhone mujhe dost mana..aihi bahot hain. Mujhe apne emotions ko kabu karna parega...khair choro..thora bat karta hoo..kuch der ek sath bitau...ye vi keya kam hain mere liye..oh jaldi ajao niki..
A subordinate comes and says "sir kam hogaya".. Main jau.
s:oh yes..or ek kam karoge plz.idhar or ek chair vejoge..Nikita madam aayege uske sath kam ke bareme kuch discuss karna hain..
Ok sir.May i lv now.
Sid:yes.good night.
Sid in mind main to pagal hoo isko kiu yesab bata raha hoo..sid beta tera man me to chor hai...peyar me too to pagal ho gaya...a smile comes to his face...