7)Pick up the phone

11 P.M

I wake around sometime in 11 to find Ethan up playing fortnite. I grab my phone quietly of the nightstand. I get on camra roll and take few pictures of him playing Fortnite. I accidently push Flash and the flash goes of 5 times since i had it on auto. Ethan looked behind and i ducked down fast acting asleep.

When your parents walk in your room at night. Hehe

He turned back around and he went back to playing his game. I got up and went to go get a drink of water. I walked infront of Ethan. I turned back to see his Big eyes on my Ass.

Lookin like Nicki's

He bit his lip. And i was like so youve changed your ways. You go from girls with no booty to big booty.

I grabbed my water and walked back into the room. WHERE ETHAN ISNT THERE. I got quiet and heard him moaning.

Ya Nasty

Omg this lil f boy for real i thought all those nasty edits were fake. But umm look around or whatever.

He walked out with shorts on. He was in sweatpants. He turned of the PS4 and laid next to me. WRAPPING HIS ARM AROUND ME. "Back da fuck up u to little"
I thought. I was already at the edge of the bed and he moves closer to me. Like back up lil boy. I know im THICC but you have to have to understand personal space.

*Morning

I survived the night. I wake to see that Ethans not there. I Pick up my phone and check the time.
9:45 A.M
I run to bathroom as fast as i can. Slidding in my socks cause i had to go to the bathroom. At the end its all worth it. I walk into the kitchen to see Grayson with no shirt on. With his back to me.

Click

Click

Click

You know i had to snap a few pics. Little did i know Ethan was right over my shoulder. Fuck.

O hey Ethan. Hows your morning going? I say

Did u take a pic of me last night and i saw your new lil pics Ethan says.

Shuuushhh Keep it to yourself cause i heard u last night. I laugh and dirt back to the room
While he runs after me. I lock the door and hurry up and change.
I hear Grayson yell at Ethan for trying to peek in. You lil Creep.

Sorry this is really short. Sorry for spellin blahhh blahh