2

chapter 2 : night club

Taehyung didn't mind his job, it was easy except for the horny men and women who would try to get in his pants.

He'd always ignore them as he bartended and pretended to not hear them.

"Yo Tae mind attending the VIP section Lisa doesn't want to do it"

Jin one of Tae's closets co worker's said pleading  at him as he leaned on the counter.

"She's scared of going up there last time she almost got rape"

Taheyung angrily looked at the VIP section and shook his head as he grabbed a small note pad.

"I'll do it in her place those assholes should be rotting in hell"

Jin agreed with him as he watched Tae walk away.

🍒🍒🍒

"Where's the pretty girl"

One of the guys in the VIP section asked as he eyed Taehyung with a smirk.

"She's bartending"

"Guess she doesn't want to play anymore oh well we have you now hottie"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the man's comment and unwrapped his lollypop popping it in his mouth.

"I'd hate to break it to you but I'm no ones little toy you asshole now order something or fucking leave" 

The man's smirk grew bigger as he stood up and walked towards Taheyung.

"Feisty i like it"

The man was quick enough to grab Taehyung's waist and pull him closer. He roamed his hands over Taehyung's body before squeezing his ass.

Taehyung had enough of this he threw his head back and hit the mans head with his own.

The man groaned in pain and before he knew it Taehyung had kicked him right in where the sun doesn't shine.

"don't touch me with your filthy hands you scumbag"

With that Taehyung left the VIP section leaving everyone there in shock.

Except for a certain ravenette  who sat a few feet away smirking and taking a shot of vodka.

That's my sweet baby boy.

A/n: This a clarification the man who touched Taehyung isn't Jungkook. Jungkook was sitting near by watching the whole scene go down.