11

chapter eleven: yours

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who had been to caught up talking to the pretty girl with long blonde hair.

He bit down onto his plump lips as he watched the girl touch his mans chest with her witch hands.

How could Jungkook even let her do that? Did he forget he had a super hot boyfriend?

Taehyung took another shot of vodka as he turned away from the sight of Jungkook holding the girl's waist as if she was the most delicate thing in the world.

He wouldn't have agreed to come to this party if he knew Jungkook would be all over some random girl who apparently was his kitten.

2 hours before the party

"I don't know Kookie why are we going to this party if you hate socializing "

Taehyung whined as he looked at clothes to wear for this party that Jungkook wanted to attend.

"It's to get our mind off things and to relax but mostly to get closer to Joshua Kang he's my next target"

"Oh what did he do"

"He kidnaps kids to sell their organs"

Taehyung only nodded understanding and getting changed for the night.

He decide to wear a silky dark red shirt with tight black jeans matched with some killer black shoes.

The man looked beautiful as he walked down the hall to meet a handsome looking Jungkook dressed in all black.

"You look beautiful petal"

"And you look handsome daddy"

They both smirked and kissed each other softly enjoying the taste of cherry and mint form each other's lips.

30 minutes before

Jungkook lead Taehyung into the small house that was blasting electronic music while lights flashed all around.

Taehyung frowned seeing how it wasn't a club but an unplanned house party filled with neon lights .

As he was about to turn to talk to Jungkook a voice cut him off and beautiful blonde walked up sensually to Jungkook.

"Oppa long time no see did you miss your kitten"

Taehyung looked at her with disbelief expecting Jungkook to tell her to fuck off but that didn't happen instead Jungkook lazily smirked at her and pulled her close whispering a yes and walking off with the her.

Present time

Taehyung was now way past drunk as he clumsily walked over to the dance floor and started dancing to the slow song that started playing.

He closed his eyes swaying his hips slowly to the beat and running his hands all over his body not caring if a certain ravenette was glaring from afar.