What Happened

Hello readers I'm not sure if all of you are still in high school but god damn I've missed it here. And I'm now almost 18 I wrote this at 13 and I'm determined to make better reading content. Things have changed indeed. So enjoy.
~Stephany

It's been years. And I still think about the girls I was locked up with. Nail and I split. And I'm not sure how to go on from there. I'm here listening to music while entertaining myself with this string I can't seem to let go of.
"Taylor." My name was uttered by Cesta, my friend. And midwife. And I'm loosing my mind, these contractions are beyond pain.
"I'm fine, I'm fine. I promise babes." I wasn't fine
"Just lay down. It's not fucking normal for you to be lifting weights." She said in disgust, I grunted and continued my routine. And my the piece of string gets lost in my vision when she spoke to me. A muffled "Taylor" was there but I wasn't going to let that stop me. I lifted the weight along my shoulders, one foot in front of the other. This weight was heavier. But it wasn't possible because I didn't add weight, it was exactly the same as it has been. I was becoming weak? My hips buckled, I aligned my back and I felt my baby boy move. And I sank, and held my ground against the weight. Against my child who needs a mother who won't risk vulnerability, who will protect her child from anyone. FROM KIDNAPPING. One rep. FROM FEAR. Two. FROM RAPE. Three. FROM DEATH. I couldn't move. It was an instantaneous pain.
"CESTA HELP I CANT MOVE." I screamed but she was next to me. I couldn't hear.
"Hey. Hey I'm here let the bar go!" She commanded and I responded. But I felt a crack in my chest. And I screamed in agony
"KIL IT. KILL IT. IT WANTS MY BABY" Cesta was scrambling for her phone to call an ambulance. "CESI IT WANTS MY BABY" something was attacking my baby. I feel my child doing flips. And it happened, my spine. I felt like jello, I couldn't move now and my body is useless. And I felt liquid down my leg. "TAYLOR. TAYLOR." I kept trying to hear so my friends lips matched the syllables. Her voice was tuned out.
"Cesta check what color the liquid is." She looked at me like I was crazy. But screams that the liquid is black. How do I know? It's a near death situation but black is easily read. Ni comes rushing into personal gym. I saw Cesta panicky, explaining to Niall what was going on. I felt something tearing me from the inside. My fetus, my son. I felt another bone break and my sight was blurred but I swear I was moving.
Several men wearing EMT jackets were helping me onto a gurney. My sight, my hearing, my baby. I'm going to die