Chapter 6-The Sudden Outbreak Part 2

Hi!I know I said I will update slower but I can't stand it anymore! I must write......maybe I'm being a little too excited. Anyway, here's the next chapter!  Hope you like it!

Author's POV

The class was shocked.Isn't that Shirayuki? Why is she called Shirohime,one of the twin of the legend? This questions has been asked for hours but no one knew the answers.

Meanwhile..... Shirayuki or should I say Shirohime and Akaihime is heading for Kurohime's class.

Kuroyuki(Kurohime) POV

While Ms.Yumehara was teaching,Shiro-nee and.....AKAIHIME?! barge in the classroom. Wait,Shiro-nee and Akaihime is in their crystal dress form.....that means there is trouble."Kurohime, we don't have all the time in the world "Shiro-nee shouted without hesitation.

"Okay, Fine."I said as my clothes changed. I am  wearing a black kimono with black crystals. "let's go!"

After I left,the class was in chaos like it was in Shiro-nee's class.

Shirayuki(Shirohime) POV

After getting Kurohime, Akaihime says,"We still need one more person."

I asked,"Who is it?"

"It's Hanasaki Ellion. "

"EHHH!Why is it E-chan? "

"Actually, he is also in this dimension. We need you two to help my dimension and send Hanasaki Ellion to your dimension.I mean he is the prince.And if you are worrying about Rumiko,she's in this dimension but she's in a good friend's house . "

"Well I guess that's true.Thanks for taking care of Rumiko, Akaihime-chan."

"Oh,I almost forgot but we need Rumiko to find Hanasaki Ellion.I mean he is her father."

"Okay so where is she?"

"Over there"Akaihime said pointing to a little girl with light blue and dark blue at the end of her hair,wearing a white-coloured dress.

"Mama!"the girl named Rumiko ran towards me with opening arms.I carried her to my classroom to find Hanasaki Ellion.When I entered the classroom, I put Rumiko down and said,"Rumiko, your father is in here, go and find him."

Rumiko looked at everyone and started to walk towards.......Hachi?!

"Papa"Rumiko said hugging Hachi.

"I believe you are Hanasaki Ellion. Please go back to your own dimension."I said.

"Shiro-chan, I still have something to do."he said with a smirk.

"Ara, Ara,do you plan to escape from me,E-chan?"

"No but I have to  go with you."

"Well,what are we waiting for?Let's go already! "I said while carrying Rumiko. After we left,the class is in chaos again but this time it is worse.

Is Shirohime and Hachi, Rumiko's parents? What is Shirohime and Hachi's relationship? You might have these qns in your head but I won't be a spoiler even though I want to be one.All the answers will be in the next few chapters. And for those who don't know about the crystal dress form, it changes the clothes into a certain coloured kimono depending on what hime and certain coloured crystals(the colour is the same with the kimono),for example, Shiro hime's one is white coloured because of her name,Shiro means white in Japanese so her's is white. Anyway, see you at the next chapter!

~Shirohime