Sixteen

a/n: full chapter ! wee !!

full chapter | Four

younghee pov

i stood nervously as i waited for him. he asked me to meet him at 2 but i'm already here at 1:45. is it that bad that i'm early eventhough i'm suppose to be mad at him? no right??

i sat down and scroll through my ig. then i hear the rooftop door open grabbing my attention as i whip my head towards the door. he's here.

he looked surprised, "you're early." he said.

"i thought i'm always early." i scoffed. "why do you want me to meet you up here?"

"we need to talk." he said bluntly.

"there's nothing in particular though?" i look away

hes so goodlooking- i mean annoying.

a/n: welp. he is goodlooking, no excuses.

"younghee.."

i just look up at him and my heart sank.

like i said once, he's cold-hearted. yet hes melting my heart.

"i know sorry doesn't work. but i don't know any other ways to make it up to you. but now i know one." he say taking a step forward.

i was bewildered, and i took a step back.

"what are you doing?" i kept repeating the movement, him too till my back hits the wall he didnt stop.

"y-yah, wonwoo, what are you doing?"

i close my eyes as soon as his face was near, instead he took hold of my hands.

"were you thinking that i was going to kiss you??" he chuckled.

i opened my eyes and blushed out embrassment, "shut up and let me go."

"not until you hear what i would like to say."

"i don't have all day." i roll my eyes.

"younghee, i'm sorry." i was about to reply the same thing when he continued. " i'm almost never serious, and i'm always too serious. too deep. too shallow. too sensitive, too cold-hearted. i'm like a collection of paradoxes. eversince she cheated on me. i'm sorry that i had to ignore you, because i didn't want you to worry. i didn't want you to pity me or try to make me feel better. i want to settle things on my own, without the help of anyone. and little did i know, i became a selfish person that only thinks of myself."

i kept silent.

"till one day... i wanted to return your chemistry notes under your table. when i came across your diary already on a page. i didn't mean to read it or anything, i didn't know you thought of me like that?" he smiled.

my eyes widened, "w-what???"

"you left your diary at your class under your table didn't you? last two days, when i tried talking to you?"

shit, yes i did. fuck. what did he read.

"its okay younghee."

no it's not okay. time to get back home and cry under my sheets. what is this embarassment.

"i'm sorry for neglecting you, i have reasons. andd..."

"i like you too."

a/n: well, that was unexpected. :> one last chapter to go! i have to end this bc my exams are cmg :((.

anyways, i really enjoy reading each of yall's comments

anyways, i really enjoy reading each of yall's comments. its just soo cute but i'm sorry tht i have to end this soon. trust me, i'll do a sequel once my mid-year ends which is next week!!