Seventeen

full chapter | five

younghee pov

"i like you too."

?????  was in my head.

"what?"

"i like you too !" he smiled.

"how can you be so cheerful?" i asked. "you think i'd say yes to your confession after everything that has happened? are you really thinking that's what gonna happen. and we'll be happy etc."

"w-what?" his smiled died down.

"you left me, alone. without company. for almost two months. and you came back, just plainly apologise, full of paradoxes etc. thinking that i'll forgive you? you still thinks that i'm that younghee who easily gives in don't you? well you thought wrong. you changed right? well guess what, i've changed too. thanks to you." i smiled.

"youn-"

"i'm not done— glad that you actually came across my diary. i was about to burn it if possible. because i think to myself. i write all these, what will it become? something that only me, myself and i know about. no one else, not even you. so what's the point of having a diary filled of your own thoughts, with nobody for you to confide to? i thought i could rely on you. well i thought. but guess what again, you went missing!! i felt stupid to like someone like you. someone who've forgotten his bestfriend for his girlfriend. and i'm ashamed of myself. i don't even care if this hurt you, bcs it hurts me more. i hope you'd reflect on this. i'm doing this not entirely because of you leaving me but it's too late. goodbye."

i walk off and i let go of the tears that i've hold in while "confessing". i felt a huge burden left me. i'm glad i did it. and i'm proud of myself.

--

9 years later,,

wonwoo pov

i pulled down my hat and fixed my mask, being an idol is rather tough because you just can't reveal your identity. as i was paying for my groceries, a litte girl was spotted holding s candy behind me.

"hey little one."

"hello." she looked at me.

she's so cute.

"are you alone?"

"no, i'm with mummy." she smiled.

"ah, where is she."

she shrug her shoulders and then i heard, "jeon wonhee!"

that voice.

"mummy!!"

"where did you go??"

"i was talking to ahjusshi." she pointed to me.

the girl's mother look up and i was beyond shocked.

it was her.

"younghee?"

"who are you? and how do you know me?" she look at me curiously.

"ah i'm sorry." i took my groceries, paid and went off.

i went back to the van,

"hyung, what took you so long." vernon my groupmate asked.

i was dazed. she has a daughter, and her surname was jeon. does that mean shes my daughter? that doesn't make any sense. she doesn't even know me just now. what is happening. i'm still wondering, what does she mean 'too late' on that day when she rejected me.

cold-hearted has ended
May 3, 2018

thank you eveyone for reading!
A sequel will be up after my exams, hopefully and everything will be explained :)

Don't forget to LIKE, SHARE, VOTE & FOLLOW!

saranghae <3