Story 1

I once had a dream. I remember most of the parts and they're kind of hazy in my mind.

I have my arm hooked in someone's arm and I am being taken around a party. It seems like an army officer's gathering, where all the men are wearing a shirt and a pant with drinks in their hands and the ladies in their elegant sarees, chattering all evening.

  I look down at my own clothes and see myself dressed in a black saree and the person whom I have hooked my arm with is an officer himself by judging by his clothes.

Wherever I am, I feel at home and I don't want to leave this moment. I am at home with this person who I have tagged along.

Suddenly we both come to a halt. He clears his throat and everyone around us stop talking to look at us.

He asks for everyone's attention and they pay.

He then turns to face me but I can't recall his face. He sits on one knee and looks me in the eye. I am holding his hand and he kisses it. He clears his throat again and says, " I take this opportunity to ask you a question that I wanted to ask you so bad." He looks me in the eye and gets up and he stands a few inches taller than me and continues." Will you marry me?" And hands me a ring.

Okay the dream was sweet and nice but..but..but..what troubles me the most is that I was the boy. The boy in the dream.

This dream has been imprinted in my mind ever since.