The story continues..

What do I eat?

I look up at the cabinet where all the snacks are kept. Well to be precise these are the snacks especially kept for the guests a.k.a Guest snacks, as my mother calls them. My stomach growls like a cub first and then a much louder growl as I hold it.

"Ewwww..did you just fart-" my elder sister enters the kitchen scrunching up her nose at me. "- and that too in the kitchen?"

Rolling my eyes at her,I say "No. It is my poor little stomach making a noise". I shuffle the packets in the cabinet. Confused. Seriously, I am not even capable of deciding what to eat. I pity myself for that.

  Suddenly a hand comes in and shoves me over to my right side. It almost pushes all the air out of my lungs and I stumble. Balancing myself against the wall I see my older-fat-eats-more-than-an-elephant sister who has taken my spot in front of the cabinets and is looking at the snacks sorry guest snacks. 

" Hey you! Queen of the whales!. What was that for huh?" I ask her in between taking breaths and pushing her. "I take it I am a skinny-winny. But you have no right to push-" no push will be a much gentle word. I mean to say,"- shove me, okay?" 

 This LITTLE  whale munching on a packet of potato chips gives me a death glare and I stare at her. Oh! If only looks could kill! I will win.

She ticks me off more by going back eating. I take it she's two years older to me but I can't tolerate her. Earlier when I was a kid ,with no common sense, I used to worship her. I even became a guest at her silly tea party. C'mon I am a guy and I did so much for her and how she treats me? Like a piece of rag, people. A dirty old rag. I couldn't just stand there and watch her eating like a freaking elephant. I had to make her apologise to me. And I know how.

I move towards her with taking long steps. " Hey! You listen to me. Be a good sister and apologise to me right now." I demand.

She gapes at me. Crunchies of the chips sticking near her gob and cheeks and even her freaking hair. Oh god! And people she is an adult. I demand again. Looking her straight in the eye and slowly, pausing after each word to make some sense in that. I shake my hand, waking her up from the daze.

And the pray falls in the trap. Yeah whale come on. Apologise. Daddy's waiting. Come to daddy.

"What did you just say? I have to apologise to you? Me?", she buffs.

"Last time I checked, you couldn't decide what to eat and I was hungry, so I don't have that much patience to wait for you and I pushed you. And that too a gentle one so don't get upset brother." She offers me her packet." Here. Have chips."

I snatch the packet from her but find it empty. I throw it at her. It hits her hard. Mission accomplished!

"Ow! It hurts", she wines.

Ignoring her I turn towards the door. My mother is standing there watching us. She looks at my back and then looks at me. My sister's continous sniffs provides a wonderful background music in the scene.

Son, you are-

"-so in trouble", my mother says completing my thoughts.