Seriously?

Its been a painfully long week of painfully boring lessons. Can't wait to go home...its finally Friday.
I can't hold back the smile,I'm planning on having the most sleepy weekend.

"Well someone seems happy today" Sam says giggling as she sees my face,she's probably thinking I met a boy I like or something.
She wiggles her brows, and I know that's definitely what she's thinking.

I roll my eyes."is that always what you have to think anytime you see me happy?"

"Well,I would stop thinking that if you would just get a boyfriend already!" She stops to open her locker,which is right beside mine....its actually how we became friends .

I sigh..I know she'll let this continue if I let her, so I say nothing. She frowns.         She obviously wants me to say something so she can begin her lecture on why it's important to be in a commited relationship.

Been there, done that.

She's been a nagging mother ever since she got a boyfriend,she wants me to get one too.
I'm not really into that stuff but there's this really cute guy that I might have a crush on, its nothing serious,though.

"Hey" I say, "wanna come over tomorrow night?"

She bites her cheek.

"Another night of her and jake''kinda having plans''?."

She nods and I shake my head; she's been so busy drooling over Jake that her time for me was rapidly fading.

I walk away with her yelling a 'sorry maybe next time' after me.

That's what she said last time.

After I walk away from her, I realize she's my ride home. But going back will kinda make me look stupid so....walking it is!

Two steps to my door,I get a beep.

Where are you?
-Eleanor.

At home.
-Bella.

Come over...your surprise is here.
-Eleanor.

My brows furrow..what surprise?

After replying with a be right there,I rush in to change into my shorts and a simple v-neck sweater.Cute and comfy is my motto.

Minutes later I am arriving at Eleanor's door...slightly pushing the door bell and listening as it chimes.

Nathan opens the door,breaking into a wide grin on seeing me.

" hey" I say,waving as I step inside.

"Hi" he steps aside to let me pass, seeming slightly annoyed for some reason.

I make my way to the kitchen where I hear voices coming from.

I see Eleanor in the kitchen with a boy about my age,I frown a bit remembering Nathan is the only son she has that's anything close to my age.

She sees me immediately,"oh Bella!"she says coming forward and engulfing me in a hug, the boy doesn't even move a little.

"Hey Eleanor" I say, releasing myself from the hug" I came as quickly as I could".

She asks me to stay for dinner and I gladly oblige.
When she leaves to go get something, I allow my self to take in the boy in front of me...pretty good looking if you ask me,
but for some reason,I  feel that there's something missing.