☀The Next Morning🌇

Tiana POV:

I wake up with Armon no where to be found, I look at my night stand on my side of the bed and there's a note on it.

Note:
You are the best thing that happened to me!I will always love you no matter what.I'll be right by your side through thick and thin! When I think about you I just can't stop smiling cause your mine's! Well I'm running out of room on this paper so, I just wanted to tell you good Morning beautiful and I went to the mall real quick!I made you breakfast!

(End of note)

Awwweeee I love my boo bear so much like people just don't know.

I go downstairs and look around and no one's here so I go in the kitchen and eat my breakfast which is warm so I figure he just left.

I eat and get in the shower and get dressed.When I finish I go downstairs to watch TV when I look outside because the UPS man was here with a package.He rang the bell and gave me the package.I got confused at the label...

Label:

To: Tiana James
From:Anonymous
1234 Tiana & Armon Street name
You can't take what's not yours!

End of Label...

I opened it and immediately i jumped it was a bear.I wasn't scared of the bear I was scared of the condition it was in, it was tore up, a knife and fake blood on it. There was a note inside and it said "You think it's over but it's just started!"

WTF, who got our address and what are they talking about!

I call Armon ASAP and put the package on the counter.

A-Good mornning Beautiful!!✨
T-Good morning baby!A package came in from someone anonymous, I don't know how they got our address!
A-What!Well what's in it?
T-A tore up bear with blood on it and a note that says "You can't take what's not yours! You think it's over but it's just started"
A-Tf I'm on my way!
T-Ok love you!😍
A-Love you too!😘

A few minutes later Armon pulls up with a whole bunch of bags from Victoria Secret, Fashion Nova, Pandora,Gucci and More.

T-Bae you know you didn't have to right!🙉
A-I know the best for the best! *We tounge kiss for a lil at the door then walk in*
T-How'd you sleep?
A-Great, I was so refreshed I was like "aye yo Mon what you finna do today... Do something for my sexy, hardworking baby momma!😍"
T-Awe that's so sweet!The package is right there!*I point to the package*

Armon POV:

I open the box and I can already tell who it's from, Aaliyah my ex

A-Bae don't worry it's from Aaliyah my ex she's still mad that we're together.
T-Ain't nothing gon change so she go stay salty.If anything our love for each other is going to grow.
A-Right!Well what you wanna do tonight?
T-I wanted to go to the movies tonight!
A-Oh Yea I wanna see that Avengers movie!
T-Right, what time you wanna leave?
A-Ummm... Idk around 9 or 10!
T-Imma be worn out, by the time we get home you gon have to carry me in the house.
A-No problem I just wanna spend time with my baby!😻
T-Awe *Tiana wraps her hands around my neck and I wrap my hands on her waist as we looking in each others eyes*
A-I love you pooh bear!
T-Love you too boo bear!
A-The rest of them niggas still at the mall!
T-Well come here *walking slowly up the stairs*I wanna give you a fashion show!
A-Damn bae front row seats and a VIP backstage pass!😂😂
T-😂Come on Bae!
A-Don't worry I'M COMING!! 😏😜

Upstairs...

I hope I got all the right sizes!👗👚👖👠

*Tiana tries on all the clothes and underclothes*

T-Which one you liked the most?*Tiana sits on my lap*
A-All!! Imma take you out for dinner tomorrow and I want you to wear that red dress!😍
T-Awe I love you!I want you to wear that black and red outfit!
A-Love you too, It's a plan then.
T-Bet.*kisses Armon*

Later on...

Tiana POV:

T-BAAAAAEEEEE!
A-Yeah??
T-You see my green jacket to go with my addidas outfit? (Outfit in the media)
A-Yea I washed it! It's hanging up in the closet!
T-Thanks Boo!!
A-Welcome baby come on before we miss this movie!
T-Coming bae!!*walks down the stairs*
A-Damn my baby looking fine!!
T-You know it!!👅👅

We finally get our things (my purse, Armon's keys and our phones) and head out to the movies.