Taken somewhere

The man continued on into the parking lot. He walked me and Oliver to his red ford. I looked back to Oliver. His dark green eyes looked beautiful in the light. Although sad. I looked back to the man and saw he was checking me out. I was grossed out immediately. He then touched my face with his gun and said " now dear, don't you worry. I won't do that to you. I was just looking for any pockets were you could hide something." His voice was harsh and somehow I knew he was lying. He took a duck tape from the car and placed it on our mouths. He then pushed us into the truck. I fell on Oliver and felt embarrassed since my breast were pushed on to his chest. The man then jerked the car into the street and drove for about an hour. After what seemed like an eternity, the car screeched to a halt. The man then got out and for the first time I saw his face. He was handsome, with a perfect jaw cheekbones and lips. His hair was a dark blonde shade and a cute messy. Had I seen him in the street, I would of gone crazy. But the thought of him kidnapping a pair of teens seemed so far from his looks. He was well built and about 5' 6". He obviously was stronger than Oliver and me. He looked about 25 years old. Definitely stronger than a pair of 14 year olds. The man placed his hand on my leg. I inched closer to Oliver and he placed his hand over my shoulders. He laughed maniacly. And I knew we were going to have a heck of a ride to escape.