XII

Warning: Contains triggering content.

"Perfect." The devious creature hummed to the other delighted. He really was amused with Craig, but honestly, he felt a little bad seeing Craig so scared. Craig was bunched up against the wall, looking similar to a mouse cowering from a cat with an appetite. As much as he loved seeing humans afraid, Craig was making him feel questionable things. He whimpered a little bit, walking closer to Craig, his forked tail waving back and forth, even hiding in between his legs at some point.

"Don't be scared." He whimpered, walking even closer to Craig, bending down and cupped his face. As much as it was obvious that Craig did not like him being so close, he dismissed it. Soon enough Craig would have to get over it. Craig was his own personal pet now, as he was to Satan. Or maybe he was more than just a pet. He frowned, a small white tooth poking out.
"Please don't be scared. I won't hurt you, honest." He sat down beside Craig, crisscrossed. "I am a nice imp. You are lucky that I am the one messing with you, and not some more...bloodthirsty."

Craig rose a brow at that, shaking his head and tried to get further away from this hell-bound creature. You never could trust something this close to the devil. It could make ones heart more unpure than it previously was- that's it! That was the answer to all of the phenomena that was erupting around. This mischevious imp came to town. Ever since Tweek's appearance, weird things have been happening. Craig was a fool not to realize this sooner. He whimpered. The dreams, the homosexual desires and thoughts, the fires, and everything else. The little fiery goblin-like creature was the culprit. His fear was swallowed, pushed behind his back as rage overcame him. He could regain God's trust. He knew it. God was always forgiving to those that showed their worthiness.

"I'm not scared."

"I can smell the haste and fear. Don't lie." The imp sent him a wide grin, "You're my pet! If you lie then I will have to punish you, and we won't want that. I can do things that will fuck you up into the afterlife. Trust me."

At hearing that he only shrunk down further, maybe he was still scared. Although scared, he had a good reason to be. He felt like it was only natural. He was a speaker of God, not God himself. Fear was a normal attribute in man. Then again, he could not just sit there and let this beast be alive. He scanned his room, searching for something to kill the beast with. It was very unfortunate. Craig really was starting to like Tweek.

From one wall to the next, he looked. The pastel grey coloring of the wall boring him as he searched. His eyes visually screwed each thing that came into his vision. He glanced from the dresser to bookcase. Even shelves, not finding anything that would inflict serious damage. What even was an imp harmed by? Would they be weakened the same way that the devil could be? He bit his lip harshly, almost letting his upset state deflate even more. Though hope soon overcame him. The answer was right in front of him. He was a pastor! His room was home to prayer beads, bible verses, and golden crosses. Maybe these items would weaken it. Unfortunately, he did not have holy water on him or water that could be transferred into the blessed liquid.

Craig slowly leaned forward, swallowing and holding his breath as he prepared to grab something. Anything. He glanced around, finding a silver chained and golden cross just above his head on a shelf. He anxiously reached his hand out for the cross, hoping that the imp would think little of his action.

Tweek grinned, "Cute. You think that you can make me leave, huh? Well, guess what, you can't. The only thing that can kill me is my creator. Hmm. Bummer isn't it. You can have the cross if it makes you feel any better."

Craig froze, his body temperature rising drastically. "W-what?"
"Yeah, but that's alright. But Craig, please don't fear me. Please, I have become very fond of you. I think that I have pitiful feelings for you." He leaned over the human, cupping his face again. "Or maybe you are just making me feel alive again."

Craig's heart begun to pound at a million miles per second, and his blood begun to boil. Tweek was starting to not only scare him but make him think. He was making him think that just maybe his 'disease' was not cured. Was he really a pure homosexual? Then again, imps didn't have sexes, did they? They were just beasts that served the devil. Maybe it was just his mind playing games on him. He did not like the thought of that, at all. If he was falling for a beast then he wanted to die now, before he did something that he would forget.

He shook his head. He did not have a thing for this horrid creature. This was true. As much as his human body was eye candy, he knew that he did not have an attraction for him. Any attraction that he used to have for the boy was now fully diminished. Faded away. Gone. It sickened him to know that he had kissed something that was not of his own kind. Kissing Tweek was bestiality. He gagged a little bit just thinking about that. From what he could tell from Tweek's body, it seemed as though he was a mix of a reptile, cat, goat and something else that he could not identify. He had so many distinguishing features. It was hard to really figure out exactly what he was entire.

"I could never love you! You are sick if you love me." The pastor spat to Tweek, obviously hurting the beast's feelings.

"Excuse me?" He pondered.

"I said that I could never love you and that you are sick if you love me," Craig repeated.

The creature burst out laughing, his eyes tearing up a little bit from amusement. "Oh yeah? Well, then I guess that I must punish you for your behavior. Now shut up and be a good boy, and I won't treat you like you treated your friend Kevin."

He licked his lips at saying that, knowing very well that Craig had no memory at all of how he treated his old significant other. He had no recollection at all. He frowned at this, unsure of what Tweek was talking about. Even so, he would not give the beast the satisfaction of asking. He would figure this out for himself. Craig lifted his head up, yet again looking around the room. His body froze as he looked at his plush bed, seeing an exhausted and beat up Kevin on it. His lips were bloody, gurgling out a gentle scream of this blood as he laid there. Craig swallowed. Whatever happened to Kevin, he did not do it. He could not imagine hurting Kevin.Truth be told, he still did have feelings for Kevin. Once you fall in love with someone, it is hard to fall back out of love.

He didn't do that. He refused to admit it. Kevin's body was naked, covered in bruises, blood, hickeys, and semen. It looked like he was roughed up by a psychopath. If he did this then Tweek would essentially be telling the pastor that he was some rapist. That was something that he promised that he would never be. It made him sick to his stomach just thinking about it. So, he stopped thinking about it.

"I didn't do that."

"Yes you did, and I know because I watched you do it." Tweek started by saying, only to stop. Maybe he would give him some vivid detail. He grew smug. "You spread his ass like a baguette. It was very hot, and then you shoved your dick into him. It is a shame that that was his first time. He started to scream, and you covered his mouth and raped him. You came inside of him twice, then threw him on the ground and jerked off above him-"

"Shut up. Shut up."

"You jizzed all over him. And when he started to cry you fucked his mouth. Then you threw him on the ground again and started to beat him to keep him quiet."

"I hate you!" The pastor screamed, hacking up a loogie and spat it on the others face. It shut Tweek up, that was for sure. Maniacally he laughed. As soon as Craig spat, he knew that he was in the wrong. This creature was immortal, basically. And threatening to hurt him. Even though he was aware of this, he still managed to let his pride get the best of him, and now he was going to pay. There was no way in hell that he was going to escape from this.

"That's it."