Part 1

373/ 500

(72.8%)

On this gorgeous warm springtime midday. Sunlight warms glimmering through the sweet, pale leaves on the trees high over and above. A large female golden lily-white Shifter wolf with cyan-colored marks that resembles a rose beneath her right eye.

It shows she mastered her magic spells, including potions to cure both human beings and monsters. Indigo-colored rose around her ears, along with the snout, long silver striped tail, amber orbs with an intimate contentedly reddish-blue in them.

A long silver front fluffy in autumn/winter time. In spring/summer it will grow short chest fluff, the feathered legs to grow only in autumn/winter. It is spring/summer it will turn to leg tufts. not to mention cheek fluff. Her name is.

runs through the dense wood on the path that is directed to the Mt. Mountain with the trios contactable to her chosen sons on her back part to keep them protected and out of endangering.

She is happy when she perks up when she hears her son's laughter in enjoyment, they love riding on their mother in her wolf form. They know the legend of the story of the monsters who were in a trap in the underground mountain. To them and their clan, they believe are real.

Sanikay is relieved when she smells her sister's scents in the air additionally twitching her ears to hear her sister Frisk. Catch a glimpse of her sister running up in front of them with her monster's friends. And she feels overjoyed her sister is protected by her friends, she is mindful of Frisk.

And it's the same feeling empathized with her sons. So she reaches for them to make sure she doesn't get hurt, occasion sure there is no danger and nobody here in the forest. She smells the rain is arriving punctually.

Picked  Frisk up by her collar of the sweater, in front of her friends. They are startled to see her and her sons there. Frisk recognizes who's this person is, she smiles and relaxed is happy to see her foster sister sniffs round notice there is a shelter for them to stay in until the rain passes throughout the days. They are a storm coming. We need to go inside the caves to stay safe and secure.