•Week 10•

Min Yoongi PoV

I took Jimin on two dates already and I've pretty much fallen in love. He is such a mochi, that I want to squish his cheeks every second of the day. His shy and reserved attitude makes him ten times cuter even though he tries to act bold and brave. His angelic voice goes perfect with my self-written songs.

Today I planned on taking him to my studio and recording a new song I wrote, then taking him to dinner afterwards. I was already on my way to his house to surprise him. Hopefully he doesn't have any plans and Ill be successful with my idea.

I knocked on his door exactly four times before backing away a tad bit and focusing on the small cactus plants in the windowsill. Soon the door opened revealing the most precious sight in the the world: Park Jimin wear baby blue boxers and an over sized fuzzy sweater. His hair was poofy and his eyes were red. He had on calf high black socks and Gucci sandals.

I could not stop myself when I ran up to him and squished his cheeks, cooing over his adorableness. His cheeks turned bright red and I kissed his forehead. After realizing that I let down my swag profile I immediately stiffened and backed away from him.

"H-hyung..?"

"Hm?"

"Y-you kissed my forehead,"

I nodded, "I know,"

He smiled his beautiful eye smile and I felt my heart racing.

"Hyung, can you do that more often?"

"Of course. Anything for you,"

He nodded but then his eyebrow furrowed, "Hyung, what are you doing here anyways?"

"Oh, ehh.. I came to see if you wanted to come to my studio, then go on a small date..?"

He nodded enthusiastically, "Of course I would!"

He looked down and realized he was wearing boxers and he pulled down his sweater.

"Uhh, sorry you had to see that hyung.. Those are my pajamas. B-but you can come in while I change since I just woke up,"

I nodded and followed him into his small home. It was very cozy feeling and it reminded me of my old home in Daegu. Jimin ran into his room and I hear a whole bunch of crashing noises. About thirty minutes later, he walked into the room and I dropped my phone on his floor. I cringed at the thought of breaking my prized possession but i couldn't take me eyes off of him.

He was wearing tight leather pants that sculpted his thighs perfectly and black combat boots. He had on a black muscle shirt with random with designs and he flipped his hair back with a cap that he wore backwards. I could tell he put on black eyeliner and some brown eyeshadow but damn. He looks fine as fuck.

"Do I look okay hyung?"

"Sexy,"

"Eh?"

"Uh.. I mean you look good Jiminie. Let's go" I mumbled he last part, "before I get a boner,"

He drove to my studio and Jimin awed at every single award that was on he wall. He asked soooo many questions that I thought my ears were going to fall off.

After settling into two rolling chairs in front of my computer I showed his the lyrics to my new songs.

"Do they sound alright?"

"Yes hyung. Everything you write sounds perfect,"

Ba-dump

"And I love how your lyrics always have meaning or a story behind them,"

Ba-dump

"You're so talented hyung,"

Ba-dump

"W-well would you like to hear the music. I wanted to see if you wanted to sing the chorus or maybe even rap with me..?" I hesitantly asked.

He nodded and I moved my seat to the electric keyboard. I positioned myself properly and began playing. Jimin turned to the computer and found the rhythm. He then began signing the lyrics and I was mesmerized.

"J-jimin,"

"Hm?"

"C'mere,"

He got up and walked towards me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto my lap. I grabbed his him and pulled his face closer to mine. I softly planted my lips onto his and my heart sped up. His lips were too soft. He tasted like lemons.

I pulled away softly to see bis face covered in a pink blush.

"H-h-hyung,"

I smiled, "yes?"

"W-why..?"

"You looked and sounded so irresistible. How couldn't I?"

He hid his face in his hands and whined, "I just kissed Min Yoongiii~"

I chuckled at his adorableness.

He's so cute..

•••

Taehyung PoV

I could feel myself breathing, but I couldn't open my eyes. Am I dead? I dont remember anything. Why is it so cold? Is Jungkook worried? Oh my god. I left Jungkook no I need to wake up!!

"Taehyung???"

Who are you??

"Tae wake up!"

Huh? Wake up? I can't..

"Taee!!"

Jungkook..?

"Please wake up. Don't leave me,"

Suddenly I took a large intake of air and bright light flooded my eyes. I sat up and beat on my chest, coughing to get some air in. I blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust, but before I could a mop of hair shrouded me vision. Strong arms embraced me and my shoulder started to feel wet. Whoever was holding me was crying.

The person pulled away and my eyes focused, leading me to see my love.

"Jungkook,"

His eyes were puffy and bloodshot and his hair was an absolute mess.

"I miss you Tae,"

I nodded, still at a loss of words.

"I thought you died and shit- I almost lost my sanity in this hospital. I had to get screamed at my the doctor,"

I chuckled, picturing the scene in my head.

"Jungkookie.. m'sleepy,"

"Sleep baby,"

I shifted my position on the bed and closed my eyes. One of Jungkook's calloused hands caressed my arm and his other hand occupied my hair. He ran his fingers through it gently, sending me off to dreamland.

Goodnight Jungkook. I love you💕