Authors Note

Ey yo wuddup guys, Im here to introduce "Love at First Night".

This was my first book and I'll appreciate your reads and try to reply to the comments as I can, sorry for any mistakes and grammatical errors because Im only a begginer.

I really love you and I'll try my best to make you satisfied with my works, Saranghae!!!😘😘😘😘

Lets Get in to this!!

================================

This story is about a girl named
Y/N, that has a boyfriend named Park Song Min whom she really loved.

She loved him more than she loved herself, gave him the best of what she is. But then one day ruined everything, your relationship,mind and scattered your heart.

You drank so tough that you already reached your limits, sobering at the darkest corner of the bar.

You woke up in a room, not yours.  You flinched as you saw a face in front of you.

So it was One Night Stand....

This is him,

He might be cute always

He might be cute always. But, when he gets hot, he'll drive you crazy.

 But, when he gets hot, he'll drive you crazy

He became your freind, Best of best. But is there chance that the both of gou become more than freinds?

================================

Im warning you guys that this book can get to fluffy/angst moments, but if you like it then this book is for you.

P:S-this book contains some topics NOT SUITABLE FOR AGES BELOW 18 in some chapters so if you dont like you can skip it that part. Dont worry, I'll write a caution if that part has you know, muehehehe.

This book also
doesn't mean to offend your feelings nor disrespect your barriers if you misunderstood somethings about it.

================================

I was recently being bias wrecked by Hobi so I made this, I also think that this really fits with Hoseok's personality.

I was also inspired as my eomma already allowed me to attend the BTS Loveyourself world tour🎉🎉!!

Now I just need enough (wonhae) money (manhi)😂😂.

Hope you'll look forward in the further Chaps. Love you kittens!!😘😘