Chapter 1: Unexpected

"Prologue"

Welcome to the first chapter my
puppies!!😘😘

================================

You woke up, as you opened your eyes you saw the the sunlight shine trough the window panes signalling a good weather today.

You smiled as you remember what's on this day, Its you and your boyfriend Song Min's first anniversary.

You took a day off at hospital so you can spend time with Song Min, Months passed without his presence feels like years for me.

You felt happy remembering the times you spent together. 122 dates and 72 kisses, you feel happiness everytime you saw him.

Every touch, every smile, every tear nor laughter he's there for you. He's in a Business Trip thru Japan and promised to come back the day of your anniversary.

Youre thinking of surprising him this morning so you prepared yourself, singing and goofing around your condo.

Your ready to go, wearing a casual look, a black mask the black sweater with hoodie he gave you partnered with ripped jeans and rubber shoes. You checked the time and it was already 8:00 am, you got your car keys then left. His apartment was near yours so it didnt took time for you to arrived.

You walked through the elavator and pressed the buttons, the door was about to close when a young man hurriedly entered, I saw him being chased by girls, before the girls will enter he immediately closed the door.

I saw his face, his quite pale and sweaty he also looks really exhausted, before we can even make an eye contact he fainted right infront of me.

I froze in my position, I snapped myself to reality and checked if he was ok.

"U-um ajhussi, wake up" you said,

Shit he didnt responsed, the door opened in his destination so I decided to aid him first.

You saw a note on the keys he was holding which indicates the number of his condo unit, as you arrived it was locked with a pin, you took a guess and it opened,

How on Earth did I guess it right?

You quickly plopped him in the sofa, and let him rest, I put a wet towel on his forehead due to his fever and cooked porridge, you saw some medicine and placed it beside the porridge.

You sat on beside him, he is sleeping. His tempreture wasnt as high as earlier so you took short time to rest, you took your phone,

"Still no messages?" you mumbled,

He groaned and you froze for a moment before he goes back to slumber, I placed a note beside the tray then left his condo.

As I closed the door I took my phone to check the time,

"Holyshit....."

"Its already 11 am"

================================

Ayyo waddup guys, (j)hope you liked the 1st chapter, I tried this with my very best to make you guys satisfied,

Hope you'll stay tuned up for the next chapter!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘