Chapter 7

Faith quickly turned around to find Crowley and Cashmere. Crowley was wearing a suit with a red tie. Cashmere was wearing a short, black sequined dress. Like all of her other dresses, this dress had hidden pockets with daggers in them.

"What are you doing here," Faith asked them.

"Shouldn't you be a drooling mess," Crowley asked her.

"I got help," Faith said, choosing her words carefully.

"We have an offer to propose," Cashmere said.

"An offer," Faith asked.

"It would benefit us both," Crowley said. Suddenly, Faith lifted her hands and Crowley and Cashmere lifted into the air. As Faith walked forward, Crowley and Cashmere moved with her.

"Put us down," Cashmere yelled.

"That's impossible," Crowley started. Faith set them down in the library. When they tried to walk, they couldn't.

"What have you done to us," Cashmere asked.

"That's impossible," Crowley said again, "Only the..." Faith left before she could hear the rest.

She walked up the stairs and called down to Cashmere and Crowley, "Be just a second. Don't go anywhere." She smiled as she continued up the stairs. She stopped at Dean's door and knocked three times.

"Come in," Dean answered, tiredly. Faith walked in and found Dean sprawled across his bed, under the covers. "What," he said.

"We have uninvited guests," Faith said to him.

He looked up at her, "So?"

"So, it's Crowley and Cashmere. They have an offer." Dean sighed and got out of his bed. He was wearing blue jeans and a grey button-up shirt.

"Go get Sam," he said. She walked out of his room, closing the door behind her. She continued down the hallway to Sam's room. She didn't even bother knocking on the door because she knew he would be asleep. When she walked in, she saw Sam on top of his bed, sleeping soundly. He was lying on his back, almost snoring. Faith walked over to his bed and sat down next to him.

She stroked his hair and said his name lightly, "Sammy, you have to get up." Nothing happened. She said his name a little louder this time, "Sam, come on, you have to get up!" Sam inhaled and slowly opened his eyes.

He looked at her and frowned, "What are you, my mother?"

She hit him, "Come on, Crowley and Cashmere are here."

"Make Dean deal with it," he said, returning to his state of sleep. She sighed and got up to walk towards the door. Sam snapped his head up, "Did you say Crowley and Cashmere?" She stopped and nodded at him. "Fine, I'll come," Sam said, getting up.  He was wearing blue jeans and a burgundy plaid shirt.

"What did you two not take a shower since we've been home," Faith asked him.

"Yeah, pretty much," Sam said, stretching his arms.

"Come on, they're not going to be this quiet forever," Faith said, walking out of his room. She found Dean in the hallway.

"He coming," Dean asked.

"Yeah, give him a second," Faith said. Faith walked down the stairs with Dean following behind her. They walked into the library. Cashmere was standing awkwardly with her arms folded. Crowley was looking out of the window with his arms folded in front of him. He turned his attention to Faith when he heard them walk into the library.

"So you're part of the Fair Folk," Crowley asked Faith.

Dean looked at Crowley with anger, "How in the hell do you know that?"