Chapter 1

May 27, 6:40 p.m
"Oh my goodness! I can't believe that my sweet baby is all grown up and graduating. It seems like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to you. Don, honey don't you remember how small she was? It was like holding a -"

"Come on mom~!" Jen snapped.

"Jen, Mr. and Mrs. Young can we just leave already? We're going to be late for our own graduation." Jimin pleaded as he slid his feet into his black dress shoes.

"Darling, I'm afraid Jimin is right. If we don't leave soon we might just miss the ceremony."

"YEah, listen to your dad! Come on Jen~! You look stunning! Let's goooo" Jimin exclaimed while dragging her by the wrist down the white spiraling staircase and to the massive mahogany door. He pulled the door open and  threw her over his shoulder. He walked swiftly to his Dodge Challenger ignoring the fact that Jen was poking at his uhm, cheeks.

Jimin flashes a cheeky smile as he places Jen back onto her feet. Jen pouts as she slides into the passenger seat before allowing Jimin to open the door for her. He rolls his eyes, making his way to the driver's side.

Jimin floors it,
"No time to waste." He grins turning to Jen, his best friend, for approval. She snickers, turning the radio on. 

*Ding*

"Hmmm, who is that from?" Jimin questioned with an innocent smile.

Jen peeked at her phone secretly.

[DADDY💦]
Hey baby girl, down for a quicky after the ceremony? ;)

[me]
Ofc 😏💦
[DADDY💦]
What's my name, I couldnt hear you ??😏

           [me]
DAddY💦 can't wait💦
[DADDY💦]
Good girl😏
I wAnT yOu sO bAd💦💦

"You know, it's just my Father." Jen replied abruptly.

"Uhh, then why IS your face all rEd?" Jimin asked teasingly.

"Oh look, we're here!" She announced quickly getting out of the car to escape further questioning. While attempting to run into the auditorium- but ultimately failing, one of her heels flies back onto jimin's feet. Before Jen had the chance to react, jimin picked up her black heel and threw it at the back of her head.

"What the fuck, Jimin!" Jen cried touching the tender part of her head. She turns around to see Jimin alongside her ex, Jin dying of laughter.

"Are you- are you- are you okay?" Jin spluttered out making his way over to give Jen a bIg Ol cArE bEaR hUg.

9:00 p.m
"Jesus, that was the longest fucking ceremony ever" Taehyung complained as he exited the building with Jen, Jin and Jimin.

"Let me just say bye to my parents and then we can leave" Jen said, faltering towards he parents. Taehyung grabbed a hold of her arm.

"Fuck your parents, this is our first party as high school graduates, LET'S GOOO!" Taehyung hollered impatiently.

"Alright, then let's go" Jen giggled, "Here Jimin take my shoes" she said tossing them gently towards him.

"Who's house is the party at anyways?" Jimin asked.

"It's at my bEsT FrIeNd, Jungcock's big ass mansion!" Taehyung beamed.

9:14 pm

*Ding*

[DADDY💦]
Meet me upstairs 3rd door to the left when you get here.

[me]
OMW Daddy😉
9:25 p.m

"SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS!" Jimin,Yoongi, Hoseok,Taehyung and Jin screamed as Jungkook chugged down four shots of vodka.

"Hey guys where are Jen and Namjoon?" Jimin questioned suspiciously.

"Come on guys, we all know that they're fucking." Yoongi announced bluntly.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"You're like the only person that hasn't put the pieces together yet." Taehyung scoffs.

Meanwhile upstairs:

"Namjoon..." Jen pleaded as she took a step closer to him. She wrapped her hands around the sides of his face, inching her lips closer to him.

"What's my name?" Namjoon asked sternly, pushing Jen against the wall. He placed his hands on either side of her, making no way for her to escape.

"D-daddy" she pleaded, biting her wet lower lip.

Namjoon wrapped her legs around his waist, causing her to moan in pleasure. He nibbled at her ear and left kisses down her jawline until he got to her plump, red lips. He gave her a dangerous stare.

"Daddy... use me" Jen begged, moving her hips closer to namjoon's body.

That drove him insane. With the support of the wall he ripped her dress off of her body. He reached around her back and unclipped her black, lace bra.

Something about Jen's body drove namjoon crazy. He carried her over to the bed, as she leaned down to bite his neck.

He laid her on the bed as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them off, which showed his bulge inside his boxers. he slid off his boxers causing Jen to get even more aroused and needy. He came closer as he rubbed her entrance.

"St-stop teasing me daddy." she whispered with a hint of lust in her voice.

Satisfied with her response, he entered her, thrusting hard and not giving her the time to adjust to his size. Jen arched her back as she screamed, but her screams soon turned into pleasurable moans. She was sure the whole house could hear her but she didn't care.

Namjoon pulled his member out and flipped Jen over onto her knees harshly. He grabbed ahold of her ass and thrusted deep into her dripping pussy from behind. He slid his hand up jens back and around her neck, choking her softly, sending a chill up her spine. A smirk appeared on Namjoons face as he heard Jen moan "Daddy".

9:38 p.m

"Hey Joonie, hand me my dress?"

"Uhhhhh, I kinda ripped it" he said dangling the fabric in front of her face.

"NAMJOON!" Jen screamed.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I was kinda in the moment" he chuckled nervously. He picked up his white, button up shirt and threw it over Jen's head.

"Thank you" she laughed, quickly buttoning the shirt.

9:43 p.m

Namjoon and Jen made their way over to the bar. The music was so loud that they couldn't hear the footsteps approaching.

Jen felt a tap, tap, tap on her shoulder. She immediately tensed up and looked over at Namjoon. She tried to make a quick escape by running away but a strong hand grabbed her by the arm. Jimin pulled Jen close to the group.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Jimin hissed, looking down at Jen.

"Namjoon, where the fuck is your shirt?" Taehyung asked, confused.

Before Namjoon could respond,
"Hey! Who's that?" Jungkook unsteadily pointed toward Jen. "She's cute".

———————————-
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER, WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO UPDATE SOON :))