Alliances

Waking up with candy all over our blankets and pizza half way out of a box. I just looked at Kian and smiled drozzily before getting up trying hard not wake him. Then walking to up to my room I took a quick hot shower and changed into some comfy shorts and a tank top. Pulling my hair back in a pony tail I just walked downstairs to see Kian starting to wake up. "Morning Kian. Want some breakfast?" Smiling at me he walked behind me and turned me around hugging me. "Actually do you mind if I use your shower?" Nodding I walked upstairs showing where it was.

- Sam's POV -

"That's two nights in a row now that Kian slept over at Amanda's house. I thought I should be worried about you but it looks like we might have another person in our competition. How about an alliance?" Connor smirked at me. Should I join him? He might just drag me down later.

- Kian's POV -

After using her shower I smelled kind of like her and then I pulled out one of my new outfits. Changing into the one Amanda said she liked the most. Black jeans, blue and white tank, and a blue bandana. Smiling at my appearance I just walked downstairs and I saw her with breakfast ready for me. She's such a nice girl I just don't know how to tell her how I feel for her. One day I'll tell her though.

"Smells delicious." Just as she was about to say something I could hear a knock on the front door. "I'll get it you just keep doing all of that." Running to the door I opened it expecting someone like Trevor but instead I saw Sam with yellow roses in his hands. "What are you doing here?" I whispered yelled irritated and not smiling anymore. "I can ask you the same thing." He said before busting through me making me more annoyed. Well there goes my day. "Amanda, Sam's here." Turning around she smiled at us, then looking at me oddly. Shit she must know I'm not happy anymore. Just fake it through and she can be happy.

Sam walked up to her and handed her the flowers and then was surprised when he saw the huge breakfast. "Oh I see you guys were eating. I'll come back later sorry for intruding." Smirking at me on the last part I just rolled my eyes trying hard not to just deck him in front of Amanda. He walked out and before he could walk out completely Amanda was walking him out but I made her 'fall' into me. Blushing I started to hold her hand and he stormed out.

- Amanda's POV -

"Sorry about that." I giggled as he held me there. "Let's eat." Is all he said as we walked into the kitchen and started to dig into our food.

- Connor's POV -

"So did you give her the flowers?" Sam nodded, good. "Okay next step I will text her asking to hang out soon and then tomorrow you will take her somewhere. After she realizes one of us is better than Kian then let the best man win. No fighting in front of Amanda and we take turns no cutting in and ruining our chances. Deal?" Serious Sam shook my hand and I smirked. "Good to know you are joining my alliance."

"That's terrible what you two are doing, what if she actually likes Kian?" Ricky says surprising us both. "Oh are you saying you want to be a part of this as well?" Sam sneers at him. "Actually yes, if it keeps you two idiots away from her for a day then sure. But Jc is on my team as well." Just as Jc was walking by he was confused while eating a brownie. "I'm joining what?" Jc asks all of us. "Tell you in a bit." Ricky says before walking out.

Looking at Sam we both nodded to each other. "I guess the teams are set then. We'll be team blue which is me and you. Team red is Jc and Ricky. We will make sure Amanda gets one of us instead one of them. We will make sure she gets us and not them. They aren't good enough for her but we are." I said without blinking an eye. Sam smirked I really do like Amanda so if this is what I have to go then this is exactly what in going to do.