Trying To Tell Her

- Kian's POV -

Yawning again I saw Amanda walk out the front door, tiredly walking to the kitchen I opened the fridge door. Pulling out milk I grabbed a bowl of cereal and drank a YooHoo to start my day. After I was done I walked to my new room and started to unpack all my clothes and putting it in my new closet.

- 5 hours later -

After several boxes full of all my stuff, most of my room was done but honestly I needed a break. Amanda has been gone a while but I hope she's okay. Taking a quick nap and making a sandwich I decided to do something nice for Amanda.

Driving to the store I grabbed a whole cart of everything I needed. About 30 minutes I started to check out while some high pitched scream came towards me. "Oh my god are you Kian Lawley?!!!" Smiling awkwardly I nodded and the red head girl ran to me jumping into my arms. Wooh okay that's kind of to close to me. Hugging her gently she started to take out her phone. "Oh my gosh! Can we take a picture together? Please!" Begging me I just nodded and she grabbed my ass making me look at her right when she took the pic. Then she ran off causing me to feel a little violated not going to lie. Looking at the cash register person the guy just laughed as I paid and practically ran out the store.

Once I was back home I finally started to get everything set up perfectly for her. First I put all the new movies on the living room table with two Arizona cans. Slopping all the candy into a nice decoration on both sides of the movies I knew she would like it. Then I put up the banner on the wall heading to the living room. The left saying "Movie" in green letters and the right wall saying "Night" in blue letters. Pulling the couch back I got a compressor and started to blow up an air mattress and threw a lot of new pillows beside it. One pillow had her name and the other had my name on it. Grabbing a present box I neatly put in her new Yoshi pajama bottoms and tank in there. Setting that on the table directly in the middle I smiled at my creation. She's going to love this night.

Going to the kitchen I got all the tiny party decorations and set them everywhere with already made food on trays. Blowing up three balloons I just let then go where ever they wanted in the kitchen. Going back to the living room I blew up more balloons and also set up some LED lights that made it look like stars on the ceiling.

It was about a hour later when I finally got done setting everything up, so I went to take a quick shower and get dressed in some silky pajama bottoms. Once I was out I only dried my hair knowing she likes my hair more messy. Smiling to myself I heard the froth door beginning to open so I jogged over there to see Amanda smiling at the house. "Oh my gosh Kian, you did all of this for me?" Her eyes started to water and Connor looked slightly annoyed at me. Walking over to her I hugged her tightly, "Of course I even got your favorite drink and everything." She waved by to Connor but right before he could close the door I kissed her cheek and she blushed hard.

Forgetting my shirt was off I saw her eyes directly on my chest making me smirk. "You can touch it if you want." Seductively saying she giggled and started to move her hand up and down my lower torso. Then I took her hand and led her into the living room where she saw her gift. "A present!" Like a little kid she ripped open the box and saw her new pajamas. "I love it!" Screaming at me with joy she tackled me into a hug making us both fall on the air mattress. Our noses touching and my hands on her lower back. Looking up at her I leaned in making our lips brush up against each other she didn't move so I went all in with so much passion. Kissing her lips softly and gently but biting her lower lip as well making her kiss me back. Her hand traveled around my chest for a while before I back off and kissed her forehead.

"I should go get changed." Awkwardly she took off her shirt in front of me making my eyes get glued to her breasts. Damn they were bigger than I realized and her stomach was flatter than I thought as well. Looking her up and down she didn't care and just took off her pants as well. She was half naked in front of me but trust me I was not going to complain. Then slipping on her new pajamas she looked at laughing. "Sorry I probably should have left the room before I started to take off clothes." Chuckling I placed her on my lap carefully so she wouldn't hit my boner. "It's fine you're beautiful." Kissing her shoulders I moved her hair and started to massage them for her. Relaxing into me I turned on a movie and she rested her head against my chest.