Kokichi Oma x SHSL Self Mutilator!Reader

A/N before we start:

Sorry for not updating in a long time!!! I realize that these oneshots are really bad, and it's because I realized that I didn't wanna do V3 oneshots for every character. I just wanted to write Kokichi x Reader. I'm still gonna stick to my promise and keep it open as V3 oneshots, and I'm also gonna rewrite some of the oneshots I've already done.

Human! Keebo x Junko (REQUEST)
This is my top priority for rewriting. In fact, I'm expecting I might have it out within a week.

Korekiyo x Shy!Reader
This is my next priority. I've only seen up to the second class trial (although I have had some pretty major spoilers, and although lots of them currently make no sense to me I've seen them nonetheless), so I don't know a whole lot. However, after seeing WeebyNewz do her character analysis of Korekiyo, I realized that my interpretation was probably waaaaaaay off.

Things to know about THIS oneshot:
The reader is the Ultimate Self Mutilator. Their Ultimate Research Lab is available to them, and it's only past the first class trial. As the Ultimate Self Mutilator, the reader often gets themselves injured just for entertainment, and they question whether or not it's really a talent.

Now, we may proceed with the oneshot!

-------------
(Your POV, Second Person)
You woke up to the second day after Kaede's execution. You weren't particuarly friends with her, but Shuichi being the person closest to her really worried you. So, you wrote a note.

Shuichi,
I know that Kaede's death is probably really difficult on you, but don't get all depressed about it. You may grieve, I understand that, but don't stay that way forever. You have to eventually move on with your life. Try your best to overcome her death, and do it for your sake. Don't do it for anybody else.
Sincerely,
(Y/N).

You slipped the note under the door to his dorm. Oh yeah, it's still nighttime. You usually woke up a few minutes before the announcement. As if on cue, the announcement started.

Ding dong bing bong!

You didn't even listen to the announcement, and just headed to the dining hall. Kirumi was preparing breakfast for everybody, and you smiled. You liked having Kirumi be so nice and doing this every morning. Angie walked in next, then Keebo, then Miu, Himiko, Shuichi, and the rest of the students filed in eventually. Kirumi served everyone breakfast, and you all ate your fair share.

You retreated to your Ultimate Research Lab, and you saw the many torture items that could be used for murder once again. You picked up a non-lethal poison you kept on a shelf, and read the label. It was the most dangerous poison you had that wasn't immediately lethal, although the label stated that if more than a teaspoon is taken that permanent damage may be fatal. You took a tiny sip of the liquid, and immediately your throat began to burn. You almost dropped the bottle in shock at the intensity of the pain but quickly recovered.

You could feel the burning liquid make its way to your stomach, and once it did you ran to the trash can as you puked. All of your breakfast and an unknown gel-like substance was in your puke. That was probably the poison after having some sort of chemical reaction, which would explain the burning sensation. Also the weird aftertaste you had that was similar to a few other substances.

Taking a knife specifically made to cut through human skin, you began carving into your arm. Kokichi Oma you carved, placing hearts around it. Maybe you didn't show it a whole lot, but you had a huge crush on him. The poison left in your stomach began to stop leaving such a burning feeling, but replaced it with nausea. Grinning madly, you decided to try some poison with lasting instant effects. You had taken it before, and you were in fact almost halfway through the bottle. You drank the liquid quickly.