PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Kendall Nicole Jenner, a member of the famous Kardashian-Jenner clan. Perfection is what people use to describe her. Perfect career, perfect body and perfect life. She already have everything. A loving family and friends. Guys go after her aiming for her heart. She has the perfect brown locks, a chocolatey brown eyes and a smile to die for. In short, she already have everything except for one - she can't have freedom. Every moves she does is being watched. Every mistakes she makes is being captured by the paparazzi. It sucks to have everything except the one she wanted the most. The freedom to make her own decisions. The freedom to do whatever she want without being judged. The freedom to love whoever her heart desires. The freedom to be herself. The freedom she'd been longing for, but fame made it impossible for her to have.

Cara Jocelyn Delevingne, the next Kate Moss. The most in demand supermodel of her age. Everyone wants to be her, hell even everyone wants her. She is known for her ability to turn every gay guy straight and every straight girl gay. Boys or girls, everyone wants a piece of her. With those eyes that resembles the ocean. Everyone drowns in them and unable to find their way back to the surface. Suffocating them slowly. Her hair that is softer than a feather, everyone wants to run their finger in those precious locks of hers. Her smile will surely hypnotize you, making you believe that there is nothing more beautiful in the world than her smile. A smile that makes you drool. Little did you know you are already falling head over heels for her. She held captives the heart of everyone. No one can escape from her charm.

---
This is my first time writing a fanfic and I know I probably suck at this. I am open to criticisms and suggestions. If there's a mistake please kindly correct me and I'll try to edit it as soon as I can. I respect CaKe's relationships I just ship them really hard. I do not intend to offend or disrespect anyone in writing this story. I just wanna show how much I love Cake and the idea of them being in a relationship is my dream. I'm hoping Cake will be real soon or if not then let's just be happy for them and support them on whatever makes them happy. Alright, fasten your seatbelt the CaKe ship is about to sail. I love y'all xx

-J