he.....saved me?

The sun beats down on my light tan skin, the small breeze move my dark red hair around and no matter how hard i try to tame it, it is useless. I love my hair and my eyes, but the thing i love most about me is my tattoo's . I have a flower on my side, angle wings on my wrist, and 2 feathers behind my ear. 

I walk down the street heading home after a long day at work.  We had 4 teen girls wanting mashing tat's Amy (my co worker) had to draw them and i did the ink, i can't draw. I know right well even though I can't draw I love tattoos and doing them so back off. Any way they spent  3 hours picking.so now it is time for me to go home to my small house. 

I look around to see i am in a ally. I look and see a walking up to me, he reaches me, he has short black hair and a strong jaw line. He has me pin up against the wall. I start to scream but he puts his hand over my mouth i try to push him away but that just makes him mad. 

He try to take my bag but i don't let him he the punches me in the face. i shut my eyes then it stops i no longer feel him on me. I open my eyes to see another man holding him up by his neck, he has black hair, and milk wight skin, and is wearing a outfit that made him look like he was from the 1700's "now, that is no way to treat a lady," he pushes the mans body down the ally. the man struggles to get to his feet get up and runs away. 

The man looks at me with beautiful dark brown eyes. "it is okay love, you are safe now" he says as he walks up to me "who are you," i ask with a shaky voice . "My name is Barnabas Collins love," he sits down next to me.   "And you are" he holds out his hand for me to take "Blare, my name is blare" i take his hand and he holds me up but i trip and fall on to him. I look up in to his eyes "I am sorry love but have we meet before?" He asks me I stand up straight "no, I don't think so I just moved here and I think I would remember meeting some one like you." I say while moving my hair behind my ear "some one like me?" I raises his eyebrow "No not like in a bad way i mean well, you just have a old fashioned thing going on." He smiles "till next time miss. Blare