1

Not proof read.
JUNGKOOK POV

'What is this feeling?' "Hello taehyung I am jungkook please follow me to my room"
His father smiles at me "where is your mother jungkook?" "Oh she is busy right now" taehyungs father frowns "ok you boys have fun" Taehyung giggles "we will bye bye daddy~." 'Cute' I clear my throat "follow me" Taehyung follows like an obedient puppy looking around the modern mansion curiously. Oh how adorable. We stop at my room and I open the double doors. I normally don't share my toys but I will make an exception for Taehyung after all I don't plan to share him either. "Wow so many stuffed animals! Oh look this bunny one reminds me of you kookie hyung~" "k-kookie!?" Taehyung giggled "yes it's my new nickname for you" 'oh' I simply nodded. Normally I would harm anyone who would dare to call me anything other than Jungkook, but with Taehyung all I cold do was blush. I mean what am I thinking I barley know him. "Kookie hyung  let's be friends okay" "ok" I said. I decided to start up a conversation. "S-so Tae tell me about your self." "Hmm lemme see..." Tae says fiddling with the little bunny plushy. "I have a mommy and a daddy. I'm about to go Seoul elementary school-". I interrupt him "oh that's where I go!" He smiled a little box smile that made my cheeks turn pink. "My best friend jiminie Hyung goes there! Maybe you know him?" I don't like the thought of tae tae hanging out with someone else he should only spend time with me. I grit my teeth "no I do not know him I do not talk to anyone at school" taehyung came closer to me and sat his small body on my lap facing me, he beckoned me closer. " kookie hyung since we are friends now, can I tell you a secret?" my heart warmed at the thought of taehyung confiding in me. I nod my head and he leans closer. He cups his hand around my ear " I want to marry jiminie hyung when I'm older" I saw red. I was furious I don't know why but I wanted to destroy my room I wanted to destroy jimin or anyone that wanted my tae tae " NO YOU CAN'T!" "B-but why not kookie" tae asked with glistening eyes. He try's to get up from my lap but I quickly yank him back down and rap my arms around him. "NO YOU AREN'T LEAVING! YOU CAN'T MARRY THAT PIECE OF TRASH YOU ARE MINE!" Taehyung started to cry. "kookie is mean!" He struggled in my grasp but I tightened my grip "jungkookie you a-are scaring me!" He said sniffling "shhhhh it's ok tae tae you have me and I am all you need. I'm your best friend, your only friend."  " I just want to go home now" taehyung whispered. it made me sad, why does tae tae want to leave me? He is mine he should stay with me. He slowly wriggles out of my grasp and looks at me with fear in his eyes and quickly runs out of my room. I get up and chase after him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself running around carelessly. He runs to the front entrance about to exit the door. I grab the color of his shirt and pull him back a little harshly "where are you going?" "Home I don't want to be here anymore. Jiminie is coming over in an hour to play at my house so I have to be ready" before I can drag him back to my room again he quickly slips out the door. Angry, I walk back to my room throwing furniture and screaming. I tear down paintings and throw vases. I was having one of my 'Temper tantrums' thats what my mom calls it at least. I go upstairs and sit by my window while holding a random teddy bear. I look out the window to see my tae tae running up to a taller boy and hugging him tightly as the other boy laughs and kissing his forehead. I grit my teeth and tighten my hold on the teddy bear. Tae giggles and gets up on his tip toes and kisses the boys cheek. I rip the head off of my teddy bear and run down to my mothers quarters. "MOTHER!!!" my mother quickly rushes out and I notice the bandage on her forehead leaking, I smirk. "Mother I want you to set up play dates for me and tae tae everyday" my mother smiles "oh jungkook I'm so proud of you! You've made a friend" I scoffed. "We are not friends, Taehyung is mine so he has to be with me everyday." I walk out of the room ignoring my moms fearful look.

Mrs.jeon POV.

I pray for that poor little boy, the worst thing that could possibly happen has happened to him.
Jungkook let him inside his heart.
And Jungkook will surely become attached.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Ok so I realized I said I would update in a week but it needed up taking three weeks cause I'm a busy person so I'll update soonish.
Bye