Chapter 1

I ran towards  the target head on throwing a knife in the process. It impaled into the dumy's heart. I frowned as I pulled it out.

I heard loud and slow claps behind me. I already knew who was standing behind me. My father. I pitied him for making me turn cold and heartless. I turned around my knife still in my hand. " Nice job pumpkin." he said.

"Don't call me that." I said bitterly twirling the knife with my right hand. "What's wrong?" he always asked that question he knew exactly the reason why.

I stood there not answering the question. "Well dinner is ready" he said and turned around on his heels and walked out the training facility.

I groaned and threw the knife again which impaled into the wall with a loud pang. I smiled.I had a plan up my sleeve.

I sat down at the table with the other young students in our small building. Here at the CIA we had different headquarters for the students by age and level.

I sat next to  Wyatt who was gobbling down his food. I coughed making him turn to be and smile before quickly getting  a napkin and wiping the ecess of his meal off his face. I laughed to myself before sitting down in the wooden chair.

The maids set down my foods in front of me. I looked at it it was a steamy steak with potatoes and a biscuit. I grabbed a knife and steadily cut into it.

During dinner it was completely silent. I finished first and head to my dorm that I shared with Snipper the youngest in this group but a genius in the tech and killing faze.

I opened the door to see Snipper talking to herself pacing the room rubbing her temples nervously.

I wondered what she was freaking out about.