prologue//explenation

creekswallow whimpered.

the tabby reached out her small paw and prodded the cat's still body.

"wake up, willownose." She whispered, her chest trembling. "please wake up."

nothing.

"please!" Her voice raised an octave, and a wail built up in the back of her throat. "don't die!"

creekswallow froze from her pleads as she heard the crunch of paws on the frostbitten grass.

fear crept through her fur as she realized who it was. "crowcall?" She whispered, but she already knew the answer.

crowcall's cold nose touched her shoulder and a shudder ran down creekswallow's spine. "is she dead?" asked the white tom, his crystal blue eyes scarily fixed burningly on the dead cat.

"no." whimpered the tabby. "she is just sleeping."

crowcall ignored this and leaned down, parting the others' fur with his claws. he ran his pink tongue down the flesh, removing some gray dust from the sitting body.

but it wasn't a "farewell" lick.
it was a lick you would deliver to a rabbit before you devoured it.

"please." pleaded creekswallow, shivers flying down her body in spirals. "not her."

crowcall ran his tail down her face. "you know I appreciate you, creekswallow. you know that." but his tail fell from her cheek.

she looked up, her eyes wet.

crowcall unsheathed his claws, licking his chops.

then he began to eat willownose.

there once was a place filled with laughter and joy

there once was a place filled with laughter and joy. a place, a paradise, you see.
but a rumble of earth and the flying of turf killed all that was happy.
and now the clan is divided.
you eat what you used to love.
you must fight back humanity.
because life has come undone.

welcome to move.

I see you have decided to check it out.

I may advise you that graphic content might be used in this book, such as cannibalism and death.

if you feel squeamish around those topics, this is not the roleplay for you.

still interested?

flip to the next page...