dignity//rules

crowcall swung his tongue over his lips, coughing slightly as he backed away from the carcass. his white fur shone in the moonlight and he stretched his long tail backwards to touch creekswallow's face.

creekswallow's sobs echoed around the walls of the clearing, and she was shivering in hysterics. "don't cry, love." crowcall murmured, lapping his tongue gently across her ear. "it's part of life."

creekswallow looked up at him, her eyes fierce and red with tears. "we used to bury the deceased!" she whimpered. "not eat them."

crowcall absently scratched his ear, not particularly caring. "I know she meant a lot to you, but don't I mean something as well?" he positioned her face so they were staring at each other. "don't you love me?"

creekswallow let out more sobs, folding on her knees and falling towards the cold muddy ground. "i miss coastclan." she wined, her tears wetting the ground.

a raindrop landed on crowcall's ear, and he flicked in in annoyance. "this is coastclan, love."

creekswallow's voice was muffled by the mud, but she angrily retorted. "not my coastclan! I want our kits to grow up in a clan with dignity and honor."

crowcall said nothing.

he just let the rain keep falling

once two cats loved each other like no other

they planned on kits and had them on the way.
then karma came and blew their dreams astray.

- rules -

• no smut •

• no human curse words •

• third person, semi literate role playing •

• no purple pelts unless you have a solid backstory behind it •

• maximum of three cats •

• please be semi-active •