Seeing Her

The next morning I wake up with a killer hangover. I sit up and peel Courteney's arm off of me and get up to use the bathroom. Once i'm done I head to the kitchen and get a glass of water and some Advil. I take the Advil and drink some water and then head back to my room and sit on my bad. I unplug my phone and see that it didn't even charge and is still at 30% like it was last night. I don't really remember much from last night but I do remember a girl i met. I unlock my phone and see a text from her. I open up the message and read it.

______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                   Miah<3

Hey. Wanna meet up today?
                                                                                            Sure. When and where at?

In 10 minutes? My place? 

The address is 3532 Englefield Rd.  

                             Okay. I will be there.

______________________________________________________________________________

I get out of bed and hop in the shower and take a quick shower. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and one around my hair as well. I walk out of the bathroom and wake everybody out and tell them to go home so i can get ready. Once they're all gone i dry myself off and go to my closet and grab a really cute pink off the shoulder dress, a black lacey thong, some black flats, a black light jacket, and a choker. I blow dry my hair, braid the sides, and then put it into a ponytail and throw on some eye shadow, mascara, and lip gloss then head out the door. I lock the door and walk to my car and get into it. Once I get into my car I text Miah and tell her that i will be there in 5-6 minutes. I put the key in the ignition and back out of my driveway and head to her place. After about 4 minutes i pull into a driveway to a really good looking house. I get out of my car and walk up to the door and ring the bell. I hear footsteps running toward the door and it opens to show Miah in some fuzzy socks, a long grey t-shirt and her hair in a messy bun. 

"Girl come in. Don't just stand out there. It's chilly." Miah tells me. She looks really excited to see me and i'm excited to see her as well. I walk into her place and look at it in astonishment. It's so beautiful in here. A chandelier hanging from the ceiling in almost all of the rooms. Expensive items decorating the rooms and fashionable paintings on the walls. I look at her and see her staring at me.

"I love your house and all of your furniture and decorations." I tell her. I see a smile appear on her face when i say that. 

" Thank you. My parents helped me design it all. They're really good decorators." She explains.

"I can see that. I love it so much." I say. She tells me thank you once again and invites me into her room.  We go into her room and i lay onto her bed and she climbs up next to me and Lays her head on the pillow next to me. Miah grabs her remote and turns on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asks me.

"It doesn't matter. You choose. I like all movies." I reply. She scrolls through the movies and turns on the movie Clown. I love scary movies but i get scared too easily. Miah saw me holding the blanket up to my face, scared, so she pulled me up close to her and held onto me as we watched the movie. During the movie i felt my eyelids get heavy so i closed them and i ended up falling asleep.

Hey guys!! I'm so happy to be writing storie for you to read. Writing is literally my favorite thing to do...EVER!! Well....other than cheerleading. But you get what I mean.

I really hope you're enjoying the story and wanting more. I'm working on chapter 3 rn and it should be up by tonight....hopefully If I work really hard I can get it done.

~Haylie

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @dat_crazy_youngin