Moving

The next day, we started packing everything and moving it to our place. It was a nice house. It had two bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, a full attic and basement. Saving money paid off and Logan was able to buy it right out with no problems. My father and Blake found us furniture and placed everything where I wanted them to go. Everything from my room came with us and Logan got what he was able to grab from his old room at his parents. They didn't approve of us or how we did things but they knew we didn't care if they accepted us or not. My mother stayed at home to watch my sister and Kaitlynn for us, so we could get everything moved in today. Once everything was said and done, I started decorating our new house while Logan started to unpack. Blake and my father took our brand new washer and dryer down to the basement and hooked it up for me. My mother brought the babies over and had my sister in the pack n play. She held Kaitlynn as she sat on our couch.

"This is a nice house." my mother said and I looked over at her.

"You can go through the house, mom. I won't stop you from exploring." I stated and she shook her head.

"I'm going to stay here. I'm not going to get in someone's way." she responded back and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, mom." I said. Logan came downstairs and smiled when he saw Kaitlynn.

"Hi babygirl." he said to her in baby talk. I laughed and smiled. It was perfect until something went wrong. Someone pounded on the door and the babies started to cry. I took Kaitlynn from my mother, so she could get Samantha. I opened the door and there stood Zach.

"I want your precious boy toy." Zach said then he realized I was carrying a baby. "Please tell me that's your baby sister and you had a miscarriage." he added and I glared at him.

"What's it to you, Zach? You ain't laying one finger on Logan. He ain't a boy toy. He's my future husband." I said and my father ended up standing behind me.

"Is there an issue here? Let me take Kaitlynn." my father asked and I stared at Zach as I handed Kaitlynn to my father.

"He was leaving me alone. Go or I'll put a restraining order on you." I stated and he walked away. I turned around and looked at my father. "He pisses me off." I added and he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I'll keep someone outside for a while to see if he will try to do something." my father said and Blake nodded in agreement.

"That works for me. I'll see if David or Nathan wants to start for first watch." Blake said and I sat Kaitlynn in her bouncer.

"Okay, I'm going to go back to unpacking stuff." I said and went into the kitchen. It was getting late and Rose and Blake went home. I saw a black Mazda pull in front of the house and my nerves were getting to me.

"Don't worry, Jen, that's David. He's going to watch overnight until Nathan arrives at nine in the morning." my father said and I calmed down.

"Okay dad." I said. Logan took a break from unpacking things for our room and grabbed a bottle I had made for Kaitlynn. "Are you going to feed her?" I asked and he looked over at me.

"Yes, I'm going to feed our daughter and put her to sleep. I'm going to let you finish what you are doing, so we can get some sleep." Logan responded and I nodded.

"Okay baby. I love you." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too, honey." Logan said as he walked out of the kitchen. An hour later, I stopped unpacking and went to go sit on the couch. We gave our hugs and said good night to my parents and we cuddled up on the couch to let it all sink in that we have our own house.

"Baby." I said and he looked over at me like I wanted him to do more work.

"Tell me that I'm not going to do anymore work tonight." he asked and I shook my head.

"We have our own place!" I said with excitement and he laughed.

"Don't scare me like that." he said with laughter and I kissed him.

"Let's go cuddle in our bed." I said as I got up and he groaned. "You can sleep down here then. I'm going to our bed and Kaitlynn is already asleep in her crib, isn't she?" I said and he nodded.

"Fine, I'm right behind you babe." he said and we walked upstairs to our room. It was still covered with boxes but not as bad as it was before. We laid down, cuddled, and fell asleep. I felt him get up a few times to take care of Kaitlynn for me after hearing him say, "Don't worry I got her." when she cries. I smiled and went back to bed. I got up and took care of her twice that night. We got up at eight in the morning and Logan got breakfast ready while I fed Kaitlynn. I sat her in her bouncer once I burped her and sat at the table. I saw David's black Mazda leave once a white Chevrolet truck pulled in front of our house.

"That must be Nathan. It's not even nine yet." I said as Nathan waved at me through the window. Logan brought out scrambled eggs, baconm and toast. "You didn't have to make all of this, baby." I said and he sat down across from me.

"Baby, this is our own place and if I want to make breakfast, I will. I wanted to celebrate." he said and I grabbed his hand.

"Okay, baby. I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too, baby." he responded. I caught a glimpse of something outside besides Nathan's truck. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure Nathan has it covered." he added once he saw my facial expression. I relaxed and ate breakfast. Logan soon followed and had his almost gone before I had the chance to get halfway done. He put his empty plate into the sink and started unpacking some more. I finished my food and washed our dirty dishes.