Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning around 7:00am. I was already in my clothes but I hung out in my room for an hour. I went downstairs to see Slenderman was making breakfast. "Hello Y/n. Would you mind waking everyone up?" He asked. I nodded I headed upstairs. I started knocking on people's doors. I yelled to them to wake up. Except for Sally. I knocked on her door and walked in to nicely wake her up. She was just a child after all. Once I got to the green door next to my room, I knocked on the door and yelled but no one answered. "Wake up." I yelled with no emotion. I then heard video games. "Come in!" BEN's voice yelled. I opened the door. He was playing video games. His room was green and full of video games and gaming systems.

"What?" He asked not looking away from the game he was playing on the TV. "Breakfast is ready." I said then walked out. "I'll be there in a moment!" He called after me. I just headed downstairs to eat. Everyone was at the table. They were all talking with each other. Sally saw me an waved me over to an empty seat next to her. The person on the other side of the empty seat was Jane. Sally sat next to a girl that looked very doll like. She had flawless pale skin, perfect white or silver hair, a poofy strawberry red dress and a hat that matched. Even her outfit was like a doll. "Y/n, this is Dolly!" Sally introduced me to the girl she sat next to (look at my OC book to know that person).

I waved. "Hello." I said expressionlessly. "Hello." She replied kindly. Slenderman came up and set a plate of food (waffles) in front of everyone. BEN walked in just moments before though. He sat beside Dolly. I noticed some people had different plates of food than the rest. For example, Eyeless Jack had kidneys, Laughing Jack had candy on top of the waffles, Sally and BEN had chocolate chip waffles, and someone with brown hair, orange goggles and a mouth guard which he wasn't currently wearing had twice as many waffles as everyone else.

I started silently eating my waffles. Everyone was having a conversation almost but not me. I stayed silent. There were a lot of people here. All of them with unique faces or masks. I finished my food and left. Other people started leaving too. I noticed Slenderman walk out. I went up to him. "Do you by chance have a room to train?" I asked him. He nodded. "Of course. I can asked someone to train with you." He offered. I shook my head. "I don't need a training partner. No need for the trouble." I said and he nodded and showed me the room. He then left and I walked in. It was a big room. Off to the side there was a table of weapons and training dummies and targets. The other majority if the room was empty space. Probably for people to practice with someone else. I stood in the empty space and practiced kicking and punching and some technique. I also practiced using my knife. After a while, I was sweaty. I decided to take a break. I heard clapping. "It's not nice to barge in while someone's practicing." I told the Link-look-alike that was leaning against the wall. "I just figured you might want an other weapon." He said.

He then held out his hand. He held something. I'm not sure what. "I made a weapon using technology. It seemed like you wanted something better than the knife." He said. He then tossed the item to me. It looked like a phone or something. "What does it do?" I asked. "It looks kinda like a phone. It's like a controller. You can control the electricity around you. Including any wires in a house or household electric appliances." He said. I nodded. "Thank you." I said and walked passed him out the door.

Sorry for the short chapter but I need to go to sleep (not in a death way). Bye!