Chp. 6

I waved goodbye to David and walked out of the house and into my car. As soon as I got in my phone rang. "Moms calling." I immediately picked up, expecting to get my ear drums blown out by her screaming at me to get home now. "Honey," she said, calmer than I expected. "Where the hell are you?" I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Me, Gabbie, and David were studying at her place when we all passed out. I just woke up, I'm so sorry mom I didn't mean to scare you." Why did I include David? I'm not sure why, it's not like it was important. I probably would've gotten less yelled at if I hadn't mentioned him, so why did I if I knew she would kill me for spending the night in the same house as a boy? After loads of her yelling she hung up without an "I love you" (which I don't blame her for) and I sped off back to my house.
David's POV
After Liza walked out I felt awkward standing there. Toddy had come up to me last night at the party bragging about how he raped her. I guess he expected no one to remember it, but I did. It didn't make sense to me until I woke up that he was dead serious about it and how that was not okay. I'm gonna talk to him at school Monday, I will. And I'll kill him for hurting Liza like that. She's the most incredible girl in the world who doesn't deserve some asshole like Toddy Smith to take her virginity, let alone non-consensually. It should be someone she cares about and wants to do it with, not him. Not that asshat of a person. Not him.
A/N
IM SORRY THIS IS SHIT BUT IVE BEEN FACING LOADS OF WRITERS BLOCK RECENTLY. MY BAD