02

PLAN A OR WAS IT B?

━ ━ ━

"Tell me why it was a good idea to skip physical education class for your so-called-plan." Hyunha peeked around the corner of the wall to make sure no teachers were around.

"Because, it's PE which is the second hell filled with boiling heat and Satan's tears of sweat." I answered also checking if the hallway was clear as well.

"You might actually have a point. Anyways the coast is clear, but where are we...actually no you, going. 'Cause I'm definitely not gonna follow you."

"I'm going to check Jungkook's bookbag and see where he smuggled that lip balm." I said as a matter-of-fact.

"Oh my God, girl it's time to hajima. I honestly think you need some help. I got an actual plan. I'm going to send to to an addiction center, please go to all the sessions to get rid of this tomfoolery."

I gave Hyunha a questioned look. "I'm fine, and I'll do the action and you be my watchman."

"Ehem woman." Hyunha corrected me.

"Man or woman whatever, you might as well be a snake." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm like a bird, not a turkey." She flapped her arms as if they were wings.

"No, I'm going to stop you right there. Minghao doesn't deserve this." I fake sobbed.

"Anyways just hurry up so we can get this done." Hyunha pushed me towards the classroom door.

"Ok ok ok just warn me if someone comes." I replied as I skimmed through the classroom to find Jungkook's bookbag in the dark. I should've brought my phone. I can't see shit if I tried looking.

Finally after thirty seconds of searching, I found his backpack.

Ok...where would he put it. I immediately turned on the detective side of my brain as I squatted into the most uncomfortable position on the planet.

I first decided to check the smaller pockets. "Pens, pencils, calculator...no Chapstick or that sort." I whispered.

As I opened about two more pockets, I found nothing.

The fuck? It's not like he has a purse...where is it!?

Meanwhile outside...

"Why did I agree to do this again?" Hyunha crouched down next to the classroom door keeping watch. "Oof my leg is feeling the tingles."

As she tried getting up, she heard a very familiar voice coming closer.

"Jungkook? Oh no...GO BACKKKK." She whispered, but Hyunha knew he obviously couldn't hear.

She craned her head back to see him turn to the hallway.

"Crap, Yeonhee...what do I do?" Her friend has a mental breakdown for five seconds before she made her mind.

He wouldn't kill her would he? Hyunha pondered as she made a run for it. Dear God please protect my child.

- - -

"It's not-"

"What are you doing?" I heard someone behind me which caused me to fall on my butt as I turned around.

"J-jungkook...I-" I kept myself seated to the floor. Kim Hyunha just wait til I see your ass in the hallway.

"Why are you touching my bag?" He quickly snatched his bookbag that was by my side.

"Uhm...you see..." I chuckled nervously. "I thought it was mine because the classroom is kinda dark and-"

"Right...even with the windows lit up in the room?" He furrowed his eyebrow.

"Yyyes?" I tried to make myself seem as innocent to my crime as possible. "I'm actually quite blind and I need glasses."

"Anyways...no wonder I couldn't find anything. Haha, it's because it wasn't my bookbag whoops." I swiftly got up and made a bolt to the door.

Surpringly I wasn't stopped by him at all, and I decided not to look behind me just in case he was actually sneaking up to pull me back by my collar.

"Hyunha where-" Before I could finish, I felt a sharp tug.

"Yooooo you made it alive. Bless."

"You mean I BARELY made it out alive." I replied.

"Anyways did you find Chapstick or anything." She questioned.

"No." I slumped my shoulders down.

"Does this mean you will give up?" My friend had hopeful eyes.

"In your dreams lima bean." I reached for my pocket to check my phone, but I realized it wasn't there at all. I suddenly froze in place.

"Yeonhee?"

"Hyunha I legit think I left my phone in the classroom and there's a 50% chance that asshole took it or it's still there."