10. What's Wrong?

~Avery's P.O.V.~

It has ben 3 days since Dwayne came over and had that argument with Zayn. I haven't seen Zayn since then. After Dwayne left Zayn sat silently sat there with his head in his hands.

                                                                    ~Flashback. 3 Days Ago~

Dwayne just left and Zayn was just sitting there with his head in his hands. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Zayn......I didn't know he was coming. Are you okay?" he looked up and I saw little tear stains down his cheeks "Yeah. I got to go. Tell Violet I said bye" and with that he just got up and left. What is he so mad? What is wrong?

                                                            ~End of Flashback. Back to Today~

I'm sitting on my bed in a pair of shorts and a Tank-Top with a sweater and socks. I'm just looking out the window thinking when I hear my door fly open and someone jump on my bed. "MOMMY!" Violet yells jumping on my lap. "Hey Sweetie" I said picking her and placing her properly on my lap. "Why do you look sad?" She asks with a little frown on her face "I'm not sad. I'm just thinking" I said, mostly true. I am a little sad that Zayn is avoiding us. "Is it daddy?" she asks playing with my bracelets. "Just a little" I say playing with her hair. She looks up at me and says "Did I do something wrong?" in her little baby voice. That really hurt me. Did she honestly think she is the reason Zayn is avoiding us. "Of course not! Sweetie you didn't do anything wrong! At all!" I said with a little bit of hurt in my voice "Why don't I see daddy anymore" she asks with tears in her eyes "He's just busy thats all". She nods her head. "Why don't you go in the kitchen and tell Jaz, I said to give you a cookie." Her whole face lit up and the biggest smile spread across her face. She hopped of the bed and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed my phone of the night stand and dialed Zayn's number. He finally answered after 4 rings.

"Hello" he answered kinda groggly "What is up with you?" I asked with anger in my voice "What are you talking about?" he asked kind of confused "Why are you avoiding us or something" I asked with curiosity in my voice "I don't know what you are talking about" he said "Don't act dumb, Zayn! You haven't talked to me or Violet in 3 days!" I heard him sigh "Look......I have alot going on. Can I come over?" He asked with curiosity in his voice. I sighed "Sure" "Alright. I'll be there in about 10 minutes" he said "Kay, bye" I said and with that I hung up.

I want to talk to Zayn alone. I walked out into the kitchen and saw Jaz and Violet sitting at the table eating cookies and drinking milk. "Hey guys" I said sitting down and taking a cookie. "Hi Mommy!" Vi said with a mouth full of cookie. "Wassup" Jaz said trying to sound ghetto and throwing up the peace sign. "Jaz. Don't ever do that again" I said shaking my head "Whateves" she said sipping her milk. "Hey Vi, Go get your jacket Jaz is taking you out!" I said with a cheery voice. She hopped off the chair and ran to get her jacket. "And where am I taking her?" Jaz asked with confusion written all over her face. "Zayn is coming. I want to talk to him in private. I know Alehea said she would be out all day, and I just need you and Violet out the house" I said putting a sarcastic smile on my face "Your lucky I'm happy" she said with a happy sigh "Thank you" I said. Jaz got up and got her jacket and walked to the door. Violet came running out of my her room with her jacket. I gave her a big hug "Be a good girl" I said "Okay mommy" she said and kissed my cheek. She grabbed Jaz's hand and they walked out the door. Now I wait for Zayn.

                                                                     ~Zayn's P.O.V.~

I was just sitting in my hotel room. The boy's all went out to lunch, but I stayed here. I haven't seen or talked to Avery in 3 days. I have nothing to do. Dwayne's words really heat me. My thoughts were interupted by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Avery. I finally answered. "Hello" "What is up with you?" she asked kind of angry. "What are you talking about?" I am a little confused. "Why are you avoiding us or something?" she asked curious. I don't know what to say "I don't know what your talking about?" I said hoping she would just end the conversation. I was wrong. "Don't act dumb, Zayn! You haven't talked to me or Violet in 3 days!" I let out a sigh. "Look........I have alot going on. Can I come over?" I asked hopeing I could so I can explain to her in person. I heard her sigh "Sure" "Alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said "Kay, Bye" she said and hung up. I got out of bed and put on a white T-Shirt, Jeans, and a jacket. I left a note on the TV for Liam that said

"I went to Avery's. I don't know when I'll be back. I have my phone if you need me.    -Zayn"

I walked out of the hotel room. I put my hood on hoping no one will recognize me. I got a cab and told him Avery's adress. He pulled up to Avery's house, I payed and got out. I walked up to the door, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

                                                                           ~Avery's P.O.V.~

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard the doorbell. I turned off the TV and ran to the door. I opened to see Zayn standing there with his head down. "Hey" I said which made him look up "Hey" he said with a fake half smile. I motion him into the house which he does. We go over and sit on the couch. "What's been up with you these past days?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "I don't know" he said breaking the eye contact by looking down. I put my hand on his knee causing him to look at me "Zayn. Please tell me" I said with sincirity in my voice. He took a deep breath "It's just........... Dwayne's right" he said looking away again. "About what?" I asked "Everything. I wasn't there in the begining. He was there to help you. I wasn't. He worked, and supported you guys. I didn't. He was like her father. I wasn't." He said holding back tears. I honestly don't know what to say. "Zayn........I.........I'm sorry" was all I could say "Why are you sorry?" he said with a little chuckle. "I'm just sorry I didn't tell you. That could've been you. I'm just sorry" I said as a tear slid down my cheek. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. He wiped my tear with his thumb and stared at me "No. It's my fault. I didn't go after you that day. Don't blame yourself. Please" He said with sincirity in his voice. I nodded. "Good. I'm sorry that I shunned you out for those 3 days. I was just lost. I felt that I will never be good enough to be a father" I looked at him like he was crazy "So far you are a great father. Don't doubt yourself already. I thought I wouldn't be a good mother. But once I had Violet in my arms, I vowed that I would try my best to be the BEST mother I can be. Don't doubt yourself" I said grabbing his hand. "I won't. So how is your vow working out so far?" he asked with a little smirk "Violet tells me she loves me everyday, she tells me I am the best mother. So I guess good" I said with a smile on my face. We both started laughing. "Wanna get something to eat?" Zayn asked me standing up. "Sure" I said getting up. I put my shoes on and walked. Zayn grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he gave me a cute smile. I couldn't help but smile. We walked down the road to Nando's.

"Not so good memory's here" Zayn laughed referring to last time. I let a little giggle. We started talking and laughing when all these flashing lights came. "Crap" Zayn mumbled under his breath. I looked over. Paparazzi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy! Please fan me at VickyLoves1D.

*Fan

*Vote

*Comment