I'm Loving The Pain part I (the past)

It was 7 p.m when Will just got home, he was exhausted from his late work outs, he immediately fell onto the bed in the living room. He let out a sigh when he heard his his mum call out his name. "Yes!?" He yelled forcefully, his mum was right above his head "Are you hungry, honey? I've made your favourite dish or you can have a quick snack if you want."

He got out of bed and looked around the room and noticed that his dad fell a sleep before turning to his mother and giving her a concerned look "I'm not hungry" he said looking like a sad puppy "what happened to dad? He usually doesn't fall a sleep this early."  Looking directly at his mother's eyes and he saw the pain and sadness in them "He worked hard today, he has to wake up early tomorrow to go look for a new job. We didn't pay rent this month we have to pay back your sister."

She said looking down "She was kind enough to give us that money." She paused "There's a lot going on in her life" she finally looked at him "but, don't worry about it! We have enough money to cover up everything now" giving a genuine smile "You should go to your room now it's getting late now." She said walking away "oh! Your phone made a weird noise a couple of times". He got up and immediately rushed to his room.

He got three new massages from Mile Lewis. Mile was the rich and popular guy in school, but despite that he was still nice to people and on top of all that he was  hot as hell. His short, light brown hair, his blue eyes, his muscular build... He was taller than Will Everybody loved him because he was enthusiastic, strong, funny, kind, mysterious, he loved sports and specially scorer and volleyball. He was good in everything except French. They have French together, Will is pretty good with languages so the teacher put them together. Mile give him his phone number at school he has to help Mile to study for the final test. Mile was popular, hot and...
and straight   

Will on the other hand did have a lot of friends, but only close with 3 of them. Jade, Nadia, and Liam were his best friends. They were the only ones who knew he was gay.
He was friends with Nadia since his birth. She has medium dark brown hair, brown eyes, long legs, every guy in school has a crush on her, but she loves no one like herself, she has a stuck up attitude, if you talk back to her she WILL fight you, she can't take anything seriously and a pervert. She always had good grades because her mum was our math teacher, duh.
If her mum and dad weren't putting so much pressure on her she wouldn't give a fuck about school.

He met Jade this school year. She seemed shy at first, but turns out she is a psychopath. She has long jat black hair down to her knees, blueish eyes with a hint of green under tone in them. She says really scary things all the time, someone who doesn't know her would say that she is definitely in a colt. In reality she cant' hurt a mouse. She LOVES horror movies, Shane Dowson, Satan, Tana Mongoue and everything in between. She loves singing and sounds like a angel. She has a clear, high pitch voice and a wild  vibrato. She has 5 siblings. She is the youngest and 10th member of the family. Her grandpa and grandma are about 80 years old. Her oldest brother is 6 years older than her. 3 girls, 3 boys, 2 parents, 2 grandparents in one big house.  

Liam was his best friend since middle school. They watch movies every other day. Liam is the "good guy", he is adorable. He has long black hair, light brown eyes, he loves basketball, he is the captain in the team. He dated Stephanie the Queen of the school a month ago. It didn't last long, no one expected it too, she changes boyfriends like socs. Her sugar daddy is the Art teacher, everyone in the school knows it. It's so obvious... She always calls him Lou-Lou, they always flirt and Liam caught her kissing him in the hallways

Mile was friends with everybody and everyone knew him, but no one knew nothing about him except his best friend Leo, Harry and John.
He was rumoured the cheat on his girlfriend Perry with all the hot girls in school, but she never seemed to care about it.
They always hold hands and walk down the hall in slow motion like in those cliché teenage movies. When people tell her all the rumours she stats dying laughing and walks away like nothing happened.