Forward

Hey Friends!

Welcome! This is the project that I have been working on behind the scenes and am really excited to finally put out in the world. It was supposed to come out Friday April the 13th but ugghh... *cough* I mean... May 4 *cough* isn't either bad right? I mean, I had to wait a couple extra days because you cant separate text and have them on other sides. *rolls eyes* I'm tryin yall.

Anyway... On with how the game is played:

[B:] Anything that's my text will be as you see it now.

(If you don't know I go by B.)

Everything you say will be found only as bold texts. You will learn all about those below.

[???] Anybody and everybody else will be here.

After we find out who they are it will become there name.

[Mark:] Hello?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anything that is in bold like let's say: Glossary is the chapter title you are looking for next.

The bold text's can be anywhere.

Follow the ones that are at the end of the 'chapter'. If you just continue like it's a normal story then it's going to be very confusing.

There's a GoogleDoc at the bottom of the Glossary page near the comments and you can print that if you would like to follow along with the paths or if you decided to do all the routes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For anybody who wants to know there are 17 endings.

Some of the chapters lead to the same endings so don't be discouraged if you get the same ending.

Every ending will say ending and will look like this:

[Ending: Example]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An Authors Note will be added at the end bottom of a 'chapter' when there's a URL or and Ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note: Everything that is in this is fake. I made everything myself and has my tag on it, including screenshots. I own nothing and don't mean any harm by it. I just wanted to expand my horizon and try something I really like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One last thing I can think of for now. When you hit an ending please leave me a comment saying which ending it is for you! I would love to know! All you have to do is in the comments just say Ending 1 and so on if you keep going.

Much love Friends and I hope you have fun! <3 <3 <3