CHAPTER 5

MALAKI s P.O.V

"Malyyyyy!" My four year old twin sisters
Haily and Hanna burst into my room screaming and jumping on my bed.

'Oh I forgot we're twin sitting today'   my wolf Xavier grumbles.

"Wake up mister sun is up " they start singing and poking my face and pulling my ears.

I just grumble and shove my head deeper in the pillow. But that doesn't word either because they just pull the pillow from under my head.

"I'M UP! please stop I'm up" I asked them.

"Maly you said you would take us to Kim's birthday party today" Hanna says.

"Ill wake up girls I just give me 5 more minuets" i try to reason with them.

"But you promised" haily says.

"Okay just let me shower and get dressed"  I say finally giving up.

"Yay" they yell..

Well then this is  a great way to start my day.To those who don't know me my name is   malaki smith the first born son of grayson and Samantha Smith and the king  of all living and dead werewolves.

My life is perfect but one thing is missing ...my mate and queen . I still haven't found her it's been 5 years since I started looking for her but I always come up with nothing😣

I cant wait to find her tho I start imagining life with her , first kiss ,the first time we finish the mating process for the first time just imagining how I'll make her scream in pleasure .

With that statement my wolf starts projecting dirty images in my head. 
Ugh now I need a cold shower.

-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-^-^

After I took my twin siblings to their friend's birthday party I had to catch up on my alpha work. Being an alpha is not easy but just imagine being an alpha king is triple the work all reviewed and has to be signed by me.

Well let me get started...

-_-_- _-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

-_-😑