Home

Devin POV
When we got in the car it took us about thirty minutes to drive from the party back to Hailee's house. I was driving and I drive fast, maybe too fast because about 5 minutes into the drive Hailee told me to slow down.

For the majority of of the drive back to Hailee's house she and I just talked and to be honest, I missed it, I missed her. I have decided that when we get back to her house I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

At Hailee's House

Hailee POV
When we got to my house Devin parked the car and came to my side and he opened the door for me to get out. That is one of the many things that I LOVE about him.

He is caring, loving, kind, among other things. The truth is, I don't just want to be friends with him, I want to MORE than friends with Devin because I have loved Devin since we met and during the time that we spent away from each other, I've realized that letting him go was one of the worst decisions that I have ever made in my life.

Most people don't know this accept our friends, and a few other people, but Devin and I used to date each other and I would say that about two months into dating each other, I broke up with him That was a bad choice and if he feels the same way that I do and we start dating again, I am not going to let him go and I will not let anyone get in the way of our relationship.

I will also not let anyone get in my head and tell me to leave Devin or break up with him for some reason because it won't work because I am not going to leave him or break up with him because I already broke his heart once and I will not do it again.

Hailee And Devin Conversation*
Devin-It's been a while since I've been here.
Hailee-It has been a while, hasn't it?
Devin-Yes it has
Hailee-do you want anything to drink?
Devin-Sure
Hailee-What do you want?
Devin-Just get me a Coke and Whiskey
Hailee-Ok
Hailee-Here you go
Devin-Thank You, can we talk?
Hailee-Sure
Devin-I don't know how to phrase this so, I just going to say it.
Hailee-What is it?
Devin-Will you be my girlfriend?
Hailee-Yes!
Devin-Well, I'm going to go and thank you for the drink.
Hailee-Stay here!
Devin-Hailee, I have to go home.
Hailee-You are staying here
Devin-Do I have to?
Hailee-Yes!!
Devin-Why?
Hailee-Have you seen what time it is?
Devin-No
Hailee-It's 3:30 in the morning
Devin-if I stay here, are you going to be happy?
Hailee-Yes I will
Devin-Fine
*end of conversation*

Devin POV
After we got in bed, Hailee laid her head on my chest and put her jeans on stomach, and we watched T.V. until we fell asleep. Needless to say, it was a good night and let me tell you why, it was a good night because, Hailee was my girlfriend again and I got to spend time with her after being away from her for the past three months and the reason why I've been away so long is because I have been promoting my music, I was on tour, and we broke up. So, that is why I have had a good night.

The Next Day

Devin POV
I was sleeping great. I turned over and I didn't feel anything, and all of sudden I heard a noise so I woke and I realized that I wasn't in my room. Then, I remembered that I spent the night here with Hailee and I didn't go home last night. A few minutes later, Hailee walked in and she kissed me because I asked her to be my girlfriend last night and she said yes.

Last night was definitely one of the best nights that I have had in a while. I had a great time at the Grammys and the after party but,  the best part is, Hailee said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend again and before you ask, Hailee and I have dated each other before for two months and she broke up with me and I hope things are going to go a little bit differently this time.