The Grammys

Devin POV
Tonight, I am going to the Grammys and I am nominated for Song of the Year for "The Wave" that features Migos. I can't wait because I have a feeling that I am going to win.

After The Grammys

Devin POV
I was about to leave when a lot of Paparazzi got in my way so, my security tried clearing a path for me to get in the car and when I got in my driver drove away on the way to one of the Grammy after parties.

At the After Party

Devin POV
When I got there I instantly saw one of my best friends, that's right, I'm talking about Hailee Steinfeld. I told one of my security guards that was with me to go and enjoy himself. I also told him not to drink too much to the point where he gets drunk. After that, Hailee saw me and we walked up to each other and we talked.

*Devin And Hailee Conversation*
Devin-how are you?
Hailee-I'm great
Devin-Do you want to dance?
Hailee-Sure
*end of conversation*

On the dance floor

Hailee POV
I haven't seen Devin in at least a few months, three months at the most I can't believe he's here and when he asked me to dance, for some reason I felt nervous and I don't know why I felt that way. I mean, could I have feelings for him? Wait, he's my best friend I can't have feelings for him, right? I just don't know how to feel right now.

*Hailee And Devin Conversation*
Devin-How have you been?
Hailee-Good
Devin-I asked you to dance with so I could tell you that I'm sorry for everything that I put you through, I should have listens to you when you told me to not let Love come before friendship, I'm sorry for that.
Hailee-It's fine, I forgave you a long time ago.
Devin-Thank You
Hailee-Do you want to get out of here?
Devin-Sure, but where are we going?
Hailee-I was thinking we could go back to my house. Devin-Ok, Let's get out of here.

To be continued