I Kissed A Girl (GirlxGirl) (TeacherxStudent)

Seth Blossoms hates everyone. Maybe because she was adopted into her cousins family. Maybe it's because she was raped as a child. Maybe it's because she has Multiple Personality Disorder. Maybe it's because she's bisexual. Maybe it's because... well, you get the picture. Anyways, she's a pretty normal girl. She's 14 and she's in grade 9. But there is something odd about her, it might be that she has two twin brothers (they are all triplets, for those of you who cant count. You know who you are). It might be that she fell in love once and never saw that person again. Now that I think about it, that might be why she hates everyone. ( O.O that moment when you understand your own story suddenly. Lol) anyways, ahead basically lives a very ordinary life. So when her math teacher Mr. Grevins retires half way through the year, what happens when she meet a very interesting woman named Makiona Evans, her new math teacher; and a woman who willturn her world upside down?

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS VIOLENCE, COURSE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL INTERCOURSE BETWEEN FEMALES. THERFORE WE AT TEAM DONT-GIVE-A-FUCK ARE NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF MEMMORY, VIGINITY, INNOCENCE, BLOOD, OR THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET MARRIED AFTER READING THIS. IN OTHER WORDS, YOU COULD IN FACT SAY THAT WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK! ( :D ) IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE, DON'T FUCKING READING THIS SHIT. IF YOU UNDER THE AGE OF TEN AND HAVEN'T HEARD THE WORD FUCK, BITCH, WHORE, SLUT, SHIT, SCREW OR SON OF A GUMCHEWING WHORETAILED BITCHING FUCKFACE MUDSLAPPING MOTHERFUCKER, WELL, YOU HAVE NOW. TEE HEE! BYEEEE, LUV YA AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. I AM ACTUALLY SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR ALL MY SWEARING AND IF I DID CORRUPT YOU JUST NOW... OOPS. WHATEVES, I WON'T SWEAR ANYMORE. but my characters might... tee hee! BYEAS