Chapter 2

Violet's  prov•

I woke up on someone's arms. But that someone wasn't just anyone it was Harry's arms I smiled I snuggled up to his chest fell back asleep.

Harry's prov•

I woke up to a small figure snuggling close to my chest I looked down and saw it was Violet I smiled and poked her on her nose her eyes fluttered open and she smile at me and I return the smile. She was so damn cute in the morning the way her hair was on one side and her shirt was bunched up at her hips. Ok I need to quit staring at her before she might throw her pillow at me or something.

" what are you staring at foo " she sticks her tongue at me

" did you just call me foo? " I pretended to be offended making her giggle it was a lovely sound.

" yes yes I did " she said and jump out of Her bed she got a towel and her shampoo and stuff.

" what do you have " she asks

" I have basket ball, water sports, and the I have tower " I hear her shriek I hopped off the bed and ran into the bathroom with panic in my eyes

" what happened " I asked

" we have the same things " she yelled and jumped Into my arms

I smiled but what were we.?

" Violet "

" yes "

" what are we "

" I don't know what do you wanna be? "

I slightly blushed " I wanna be more then friends "

" oh my god you wanna be besties " she teased

I laughed " no I want you to be my girlfriend " and she smiled

" and I want you to be my boyfriend " she said making me smile I picked her up spinning her around. Making her giggle

" get ready babe they are going to be blowing the horn to have breakfast " I said

" Kay mah boo " she winked making me blush and she laughed I stepped out of the bathroom so she would get ready. She wore a " come at me bro " shirt and white skinny jeans and low cut convers with her hair down and curled.

And her friends had on kind of the same outfits but a little different

Anna was wearing Hot pink jeans and a M Tv sweat shirt and white shoes.

Gracie was wearing a superman top with light pink-ish jeans and black shoes

Jordan was wearing a lip biting top with gray jeans and sandles

Chloe was wearing a minnemouse shirt and black ripped jeans and black vans.

" Violet  im going to head back to my cabin and get ready "

" Okay see you at breakfast " She said and looked at me smiling and i smiled back

I Walked out of her cabin and walked to mine. I Unpacked my things putting them away. The door opened and i thought i would have been Niall,Zayn,Louis, Or Liam. But it was my ex from last summer. She pinned me against the wall kissing me. I Kissed back for a second then a image of Violet popped into my mind and i pulled away. The door opened and i saw.. Violet.

 Violet's  Prov*

Ugh.. Harry forgot his sweater.. I Didn't want to have to carry it to the lunch room place. I'll just drop it off now so i can put more of my stuff away.

I Walked to his side of the cabin and opened the door.. Too see Harry kissing some girl.. I Dropped his sweater on the floor and he looked at me with wide eyes i took off running. I Ran to my cabin and threw my self onto the bed.