Part 2

Imagine~

On your honeymoon, Chanyeol push you onto the bed while giving you sexy stare, he also bite his lip several times to make it more hot. You say "oppa you look so funny!", Chanyeol expression change "yeobo! mwoyaa... its our first night yeobooo, be more romantic and hot!" he get up and take off all of his clothes. You freezed. "well how about now? lets start now", you smile widely and give he a sexy stare.

Imagine~

You just lay on your bed and you heard Chanyeol voice calling your name, you pretend to sleep and suddenly he open the door. "Yeobo.. are you sleeping?" .. you just pretend that you really in a deep sleep. Suddenly, you feel his hand touching your breast, "wake up or you will regret it, ive just learn a new style"

Imagine~

You sit on the soft couch in the living room while watching the television. Suddenly, you feel just want to eat lollipop. "Oppa? Chanyeol oppa? where are you?". "yeobo yaa.. im here in the garage.. im repairing our car". You run to the garage and make a pout face. "Our yeobo look so great today, what do you want yeobo?" Chanyeol tease you. "Oppa. i want to eat lollipop.. i want it now oppa.".. Chanyeol stand up and say "eotteokhae yeobo.. our car is broken".. You make a very sad face. Suddenly, Chanyeol pull you inside and he whisper to your ear "how about a hot lollipop that are so hard and big.. im sure it fits in your mouth baby". Your mind in state of curiousity.. "ermm.. sure but where is it?".. Chanyeol then point on his hard d*** in his pant.