Part 4

Imagine~

You are reading this imagination story while lay down on your bed. Suddenly, someone hug you from your side. When you turn around, its Chanyeol with his pretty smile "why read that while im here" he said. "are you real?" you asked. "Feel my hard dick as proof that im real" he replied while grabbing your hand and slowly bring your hand down into his pant. He come closer to you and nibble your ear as a sign of something great.

Imagine~

You rent a house, somehow you cant pay the rent because of financial problems. You dont know what to do cus you dont have anyone to ask for help. You never meet the real owner, till someday, the real owner come to your house. He is tall in his black suit and black mask. "somehow youre so pretty, why you cant pay?" he asked with deep voice, "i.. i.. i got so many things to pay, my loan and stuff.." you replied. You feel very afraid as he coming closer to you. Then he removed his mask and suit. Its Park Chanyeol. He give you a sexy smile. You frozed. He come closer to your ear and whisper "Its okay dear, lets just pay with your body from now and on", you agree and from then, you pay your monthly rental with a passionate night with him.