Hanzo x Reader [LEMON]

A/N: this was originally a part of another story I have written: Junrat x Reader. If you'd like to read that also you can.
However in this, if you have a second love interest as well as Hanzo, you can think about them too. For me, it's Hanzo and Genji, for you it could be Hanzo and Doomfist. The choice is yours my little Reader-Chan's.

"I don't want to argue with you," Hanzo states. "So I'm gonna leave before we fall out." he gets up and begins walking to your door.

"Stay" Why did I say that...
He looks at you and bluntly states "no."
You didn't want to be alone. You walked over to him quickly and grabbed his arm. He looked at you in confusion, and you pulled him close. Your next move you'll regret for a long time, but if it meant having company you'd do it. You kissed him on his lips softly then repeated yourself. "....Stay."
This time he reluctantly agrees and is taken aback by your action. Truth is, he didn't want to be alone either.  

You pushed your door to, with a creak being let out by the hinges, and a small thud when it met with the frame it just parted from. 
 You took Hanzo by the hand and walked back over to your bed, and sat. Patting the bed next to you indicating you wanted him to sit.

"I don't want to be alone, Hanzo..." you murmur.
"You don't have to be anymore, [y/n]." You go to kiss him, but he stops for you a moment. "Are you sure this is what you want? What about him?" You ignore his remark, pushing his hand away and kiss him softly. It wasn't a verbal answer, but surely this had enough indication that you didn't care.

As you kiss him, he caresses your cheek, making small circles with his thumb. Your mind starts to wander, as well as you hand, moving down, and closer to his member. Hanzo pulls away, shocked.
"Please Hanzo.." you ask shyly.
"Okay.." He begins, "but remember, you asked for this"
He pushes you onto the bed and climbs on top of you. You heart beats fast against your chest, what you have dreamed about for so long was finally gonna happen. He lowered himself onto you, kissing down your neck, finding your sweet spot and abusing it for a small while. 

Small, innocent moans escaped your lips while he attacked your neck with his lips. He soon proceeded to removing your shirt, then repeating his actions, nibbling and sucking, down your torso. Every moment, asking for reassurance that it was okay. A man of his nature must always assure that a woman is and will be satisfied. 

He then unclipped your bra, and placed it to one side. You covered yourself in embarassment.
"Do not hide yourself, my love, you are beautiful, as a dragon eye, and as precious as the love a mother dragon has for that baby" he said, making you feel more relaxed. You uncovered yourself slowly, revealing your chest to him. He shot you a smile, one of 'see, it wasn't that bad'. 

He began to suck on your breast, leaving marks all around your nipple, before proceeding to attacking that too, silmultaneously running your other nipple through his thumb and index finger. All the while you let out sweet moans. 

You tugged at his shirt, indicating that you wanted it off. He sat up for a moment, allowing you to remove it for his, as he had alrady removed yours. 

You pulled it up above his head and flung it onto the floor, You took a second to admire his well toned body, and the fact that he has a small amount of cybernetic rework on the right saide of his body. You didn't quesiton it, pretended to ignore it, and looked into his eyes, he know you saw it.

You pull him back down onto you and kiss him again. A few times, your tongues collided with one another. You wanted more, you wanted him.

You kiss got rougher, and sure enough it soon escalated. The next thing you knew, he was unbuttoning your pants, and sliding them off, along with your panties.

He looked at you, licking his lips. Hanzo put his face to you and began licking all around your pussy. He paused and looked up at you. "So tasty, [y/n]" he said with a smirk. Before long, he resumed his actions and begun eating you out.
You continuously let out small moans, every time he hit the right spots. You bucked your hips to his face, showing enjoyment to what he was doing, and ran you fingers through his hair, pulling on it from time to time when he hit that sweet spot.

You were so close to your climax, that the words 'I'm gonna cum' slip out of your mouth. He gave you an evil stare and stopped. You hated him for this. 
"You want something better??" he asked in a seductive manor.
You nod, noticing  a rather large bulge in his pants. He removed his pants, and boxer, and his member sprung out.

You gulp, hoping he didn't notice your reaction. You were scared that his raging boner [imagine about 8" or 9"] would break you, but you were also lusting after him so bad to finish what he started. But he did notice. 

"Don't worry. It'll fit" he smirks

You're eyes widen slightly "I'm not that deep.." you squeak.
He just smiles at you. 

You have trust in him to be gentle with you, you just weren't expecting this size of all things.
He lowered himself to you, with his tip at your entrance. He used his hand to rub his cock against, like that weird 'you gotta knock three times before entering' bullshit you see online in memes.

You rolled your eyes at him, even though it was pure pleasure to you. He slower inched into you, you letting out deep moans as he did so.  From what you could see, most of him was in you, and oh god, did it feel good.

He begun to thrust in you slowly, you savoring every moment. The feeling of his erection in you was pure bliss. He leant down to kiss you, continuously moaning throughout the kiss.
Every little so often, he let out a moan of his out. It was music your your ears. So manly, and beautiful, you had longed to hear those noises escape him all night.

"H-harder..." You manage to say in bewteen moans.

He didn't fail to please, and thrust into you harder and harder still, every time hitting you g-spot. This caused you to moan louder. Hanzo changed angle of attack [lol RAF stuff] by lifting your legs, and placing them closer to your head. This amplified the sensation you were getting.

You felt your climax drawing ever nearer, but you didn't want the pleasure to stop. Hanzo soon pulled out, releasing his sperm all over you, some landing quite close to your face.
He grabbed his shirt and cleaned himself off a little, before fucking you once again. 

He wasn't gonna refuse you an orgasm again.

After a few hard thrusts, you climaxed hard, that warm sensation ran through your body. You panted, and he pulled out once again.

"Let's clean you up" he says, about to wipe his mess of of you. You bat his hand away, and scrape some of it off of you, and lick it off your fingers, swallowing.

He looked taken aback by this, but he loved watching you do this. He didn't even ask.
You both got cleaned up, and put your clothes back on.

You didn't want to be alone tonight, and you didn't want anyone to figure what happened between you, so he willingly slept in the armchar next to your bed. That way you two wouldn't feel alone anymore.

Are you into Junkrat as well?
If you are, read my Junkrat x Reader [it's called Limbo], where this Lemon plays a part in it, if you want it to. 

Thanks for reading my little Reader-Chans!

~Jerebear <3