McCree x Reader [LEMON]

"Why so glum?" you ask him.
"People don't tend to like me" he replied. "They call me a creep, and that I don't know when to stop"
"Stop what?"
"Exactly. They don't tend to say." he steers his horse to the left, and hide his eye with the rim of his stetson. He wanted to avoid your glare.
"Well honey, you haven't done me wrong yet" you say.

The cowboy moved only his head, creating mere eye contact with you. You noticed a glint in his eye, that wasn't there before.
"You barely know me, sugar" the stranger reminded you.
"Hun, I know everything about you. You're Jesse McCree, and you're not welcome in these parts." you gesture to the town, a short distance, behind you. "However. You don't know me, and I know a way that you could." you finish, while walking to a saloon, just on the outskirts of where he's not welcome.

You retrieved a bucket from just inside the door, and filled it with water for McCree's horse to nurse in the blazing heat. He begun his dismount, looked directly at you, and bowed, tilting his hat simultaneously. Common courtesy. 
"Such a gentlemen," you speak, whilst wandering in through the doors, Jesse following close behind. "Hm, no one's around,. That's unusual." you look around, confirming your suspicions. "Horis! Can'ave a beer?" nothing.
"No answer?" Jesse states the obvious.

You jump the bar, and pour two beers, sliding one across the surface to the cowboy's hand. Sweat begins to drench your forehead and neck from the heat. Without a second though you strip your shirt to remove traces of beads. McCree hand't noticed. You hold the shirt to your torso, but don't replace it. He begins to nurse his beverage, before looking up at you, still not noticing your lack of shirt.

"You look good behind a bar, you know" Jesse says, now watching your every move, still oblivious. 
"Why don't you join me?" you seductively speak, revealing the fact of having no shirt on this whole time.
Without a second glance, he jumped the bar to join you, knocking over a bowl of peanuts in the process. Neither of you cared.

You looked up at the cowboy, his 6'1" towering over your small stature. His hand reached down to caress you cheek. Only a few moments past, but this seemed like an eternity, looking into his eyes. You knew what could happen next,it wasn't your intention, but both your body and your mind wanted it. You were ready. Your mind's concoction of an eternity was interrupted by a kiss. 

'Next' had begun.

You returned the kiss, practically melting into it, or was that the Texan heat taking it's toll? You couldn't care less whether this was a meaningless fling, or something real, you hadn't felt this way in a long time. 

Jesse bit your bottom lip, asking for entrance, in which you playfully denied. This sexually frustrated him. He bit harder this time, and you let him enter, you didn't want to suffer the consequence, whatever it may me. He explored you cavern, while tracing his organic hand down your body, and undoing you pants. With the other, he unclipped your bra, and dragged it off of your body, and down to the floor.
"Are you sure you want this?" he confirms, to which you nod, and are answered by only a smile.

He proceeds by moving his organic hand into your panties,  and circling a finger around your clit. You mimicked his movements, by sending your hand to stroke his member over his pants. Feeling the hardness of his cock made you want him badly. Now, only acting on instinct, you use your free hand to pull him to you and kiss him again, still rubbing him. 

You pull away, and lean against the bar, wiggling your ass at him. He take a step forward, beginning to grind against you. 
"You want this?" he asks with a dominant tone.
You nod.
"Beg for it"
"Please McCree.." You plead. "Please fuck me!"

He slips your pants and panties down with one movement, rubbing the tip of his cock against your pussy lips.
"Please~"
Jesse pushed his cock deep inside you. A wave of pleasure washed over you. You wanted more. He gripped onto your hips and thrust into you continuously, causing you to moan uncontrollably. Constant waves of pleasure pulsed through your body with every pump. You were fast approaching your end, but didn't want it to stop.
"Faster..." you plead in between moans. He immediately fulfils this request, bringing you closer to you climax.

You knew he was close to, you could feel him throbbing inside you. Your walls tightened around him, his grunts becoming short and more consistent, yours becoming short a whiny. "Cum in me..." you ask.
"Say nothing more" McCree replies before releasing himself inside of you. 
On his last thrust you scream out in pleasure- your orgasm; phenomenal. He pulls out.

Your legs quivering, you begin to stand up, and turn to face him. You look at him, and fall into his arms. "Whoa there" He says. He's better than I thought you think. "Guess you haven't had anything that intense in a while." He lifts your chin and gives your a peck on the lips. He holds you in his harms until you're able to gain your balance again.

You both redress yourselves and make your way back outside. 
McCree once again mounts his horse, and looks back at you. 
"Maybe one day we'll meet again" you scoff, "that's if you're dumb enough to come back here"
"Why don't you come with me?" You look into his eyes, you can see that what you both just shared was real. He didn't want to give that up, and neither did you.
You give him the gesture of 'one moment' before running back inside to write a note for Horis.

'I've found love, Horis. If I'm back, then I was wrong. However wish me luck. I'll see y'all around, hun
~[y/n]'

You return to McCree still waiting for you. He really does want me. Jesse holds out a hand for you, and assists you onto the back of his horse.
"You ready for an adventure, [y/n]?" he asks.
"Of course" you reply, wrapping your arms around his waist, being McCree makes his horse canter into the unknown, with you, now, by his side.