BODY LANGUAGE

WARNING:

This story contains graphic depictions of sexuality, strong language, and/or other mature themes.
R-18

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in any means including photocopying, recording, soft copy is forbidden without obtaining permission from the author.

_______________________________________________

THE childhood friend of GILLESPIE WYNTON is so freaking stunning and gorgeous that can make men head turn just to see her pretty ass and face.

They was separated when they were 10 years old because he has a health problem and he needs to be cured.

Then, he comeback but everything had change.

Hindi na katulad noon na lagi silang nagkakasundo.
Ngayon hindi mabubuo ang segundo kung hindi sila nagsigawan.

But the painful part. Tiffany likes his friend.
Not him.

And that's his mission.
Operation make Tiffany Shane Nicolai Redoma Salazar fall to Gellispie Wynton the handsome 7/11 man.