Andi & Buffy

It is a late night at the Mack's house. When the family is eating Chinese food. Buffy and Andi were just finishing up thier plates when CeCe suggested that Buffy should sleepover for the night since it was already getting late. So Buffy and Andi left the table and went outside making their way towards the Andi Shack.

Andi's POV
I was climbing up the ladder leading up to the treehouse with Buffy climbing up in front of me and I noticed how wonderfully Buffy's tight high waisted skinny jeans hugged her big tight ass and I started to really admire it. I love how like when she walks her hips sway from side to side as she takes each step and her buttcheeks collide. We made our way up to the Shack and we sat down and we talked about my hot boyfriend Jonah Beck and how he and I would text each other almost all day. A while after I started to get hungry again. " I'm gonna go get some cookies from the pantry inside the house I'll be right back". "Ok" Buffy said.

Buffy's POV
Andi walked down the ladder and made her way torward the house. A vibration came from her phone and it was a text from Jonah and so I read the text that said "hey" and so I went on the chat and I was so suprised of what I saw before me. There were photos of Andi with no bra on just her bare titties with dark hard errect nipples hanging from the sides. I was shocked at what I had seen. I started to look through her camera roll and there was 100's of nude photos of my best friend some with her big juicy tits and some with her shaved pussy in the screen. I began to admire these photos. Then I saw one video and it was of Andi she was rubbing one boob in her hand and the other was rubbing her clit which was filled with cum. I started to move my hand down to my pants( getting turned on by Andi playing with herself) and I started rubbing my clit "Mmmmmmm" "ohhhhh" "fucckkk ye-" mmmmmm"

Andi's POV
I finally grabbed a whole bag of cookies and pop tarts and made my way out of the house. I was climbing up the ladder when I heard silent moans. I peaked through the wooden window and I saw Buffy Rubbing her breasts through the burgundy crop top that she was wearing then I saw my phone and she was watching the video. I can't even believe that she caught me!. I was thinking about saying something but I kinda started getting a little horny when I saw my best friend playing with herself like that. I started to move my hand down to my skort and I moved my hand underneath and started rubbing my pussy. But then, I accidentally let out a moan...

Buffy's POV
I got startled cause I heard Andi let out a small moan and I hadn't even noticed she was there. I suddenly just stopped and put her phone back on the desk and began scrolling through my phone casually.

Andi's POV
Omg! I think Buffy heard me. I quickly lifted my hand out of my skort and wiped the cum of my fingers. I walked in like nothing ever happened...

"Hey your back!"said Buffy. " Yea I got some Oreos and Pop Tarts and some juice boxes"said Andi. Buffy sat on the couch right next to Andi.

Andi's POV
I still was really horny from earlier and my thong was lined with cum and if Buffy wasn't here I would've grabbed my dildo and my vibrator from underneath the couch and I would've used those for a little while. " Where's the remote?"Buffy said. " Right here"I said. " I'll get it"Buffy said. Buffy leaned over me, the neckline dropped a little just enough that I could see the top of her big juicy breasts and she leaned over and her tight ass was in my face I admired it and I really wanted to touch it. So I brushed my hand over it "on accident" she looked over at me " oops sorry that was an accident". Buffy then sat down and turned on the TV to our favorite show Gossip Girl. It was at a scene where Blair was making sex noises on purpose. "Ohhhh yeaaa!Chuck!"as I immatate Blair. " fuck my harder chuck harder faster!"Buffy said back. We both started laughing. " Hey it's getting way too hot in here!" I took off my jean jacket and I forgot that I wasn't wearing a bra but I'm sure Buffy wouldn't mind.

Buffy's POV
As I saw Andi with only a red cami top(which she looked really good in) I saw her nipples through it I stared at her b cupped breasts. Then she bent down to pick up something off the floor. Her skort raised up and I saw her thong up her ass oh my it looks so sexy. I really wanted to make a move. " Hey I have an idea let's play truth or dare!said Andi. "Ok sure!"I said.

Andi downloaded the app on her phone.

Andi: Ok, Truth or dare?
Buffy: DARE
Andi: ( take off one piece of clothing)
Buffy: ok I'll take off my socks, Truth or Dare?
Andi: Dare
Buffy:( twerk)
Omg! Omg! Ok!

Buffy's POV
Andi knelt down and started twerking and omg I love seeing her ass and hips away from side to side while her thong was in sight. I started laughing.

Andi: Truth Or Dare?
Buffy: Dare
Andi:(Kiss whoever is in the room)

Buffy leaned in and kissed Andi. They pulled away and looked at each other with content Andi grabbed Buffy's face and started kissing her passionately, Buffy was begging for entrance. They started making out and Andi started to moan. Buffy grabbed her breasts and started rubbing them "Uooohhh!"Buffy moaned. Buffy grabbed the waist of andi's crop top and lifted it up over her head. Andi also took off Buffy's shirt and started squeezing her tits. They took off each other's Bras and Buffy sucked on Andi's hard errect nipples . Soon enough Buffy ripped of Andi's thong and admired her small pink pussy with a little bush and started rubbing her clit. "Mmmmmmm'ahhohh!"Moaned Andi. Then Buffy brought her mouth down to her pussy and started licking her clit and twirled it around her hole. Then she took a finger and started pumping it in and out. " Ohhhhhh!,Ohhhhhh! Buffy! Mmmm!" Moaned Andi. Andi snatched the dildo from underneath the couch. Buffy grabbed the dildo and the clit at the same time and she pumped the dildo in and out of her pussy hole and put the vibrator on and massaged her clit at the same time. Mmmmmmm! Buffy! Ur gonna make me cum!!!!.Aaaahhhhhhbh!Andi let out a loud shreak. Buffy licked all the cum off Andi's pussy. " we will do this again but next time it'll be my turn"Buffy said.