chapter 8

Dad didn't know anyone irish so he was very confuced. But then a female voice said "why didn't you call he was waiting."  Dd was now even more confuced, "who could these people be?" dad thought to himself. Then dad rememberd TIM from earlier he gave him his number. Then the people walked into vision and dad recognised moriarty instantly, but the girl,the girl he did not recognise. The girl was charlotte Moriarty, my suposed friend.

Charlotte held a gun up towards my dad and my dad held a gun up towards moriarty. charlotte suddenly said " is your daughter Alice, Alice Holmes?" my dad relpyed "yes why?"" no reason just wandering." said charlotte. But my dad had no idea what she was to me, a friend, i knew she was moriartys daughter but i had no ieda that she would help him but i always had my suspitions against her.

I was probably not suppost to come but my dad had not said that i couldn'y come so i followed him to the swimming pool and hid in a stool. I could hear everything that was going on. I could just about see what was going on and i knew that my dad had a gun and so did charlotte.

Moriarty said to my dad " It is nice of you to join us sherlock, and I'm sure you have seen Mr.Watson over there."  Dad did not reply, he was so angry. Suddenly Motiarty and charlotte left without saying anything. 

I poked my head out and said " Dad do you need any help?"   My dad turned around in shock and said in an angry voice " what are you doing hear did i not tell you to dtay at home?"  I replyed " no you did not!!" He looked even more angry than he did before. I walked fully out of the booth and went to take the bomb off of John. After me and dad took it off we through it away and then moriarty and charlotte walked back in. Charlotte spotted me and said "hi" i said hi as well.

Both my dad and charlottes dad look at each other and said at the exact same time "you two are friends??" then we both said "yes do you have a porblem with that". Moriarty said "well yes me adnd your father Alice are enimys so that means that so do you to."  Charlotte said back to her dad " well no it doesn't, why don't you become friends." Then my dad said "well we could try i guess couldn't we tim?" "well yes i guess so".

After that we all went out for a drink and had a chat.

10 years later:

I have a new baby brother called Tim and my dad is married to molly. dad and moriarty are best friends, such good friends that moriarty was dads best man. me and charlotte go to the same school and are in the same class as each other, and in our spair time we all solve crimes. me and charlotte sometimess get out of school. life is so much better now!! dad and mycroft are still fighting but in a brotherly way. it is funny sometimes.

The end :-)

hoped you enjoyed it.