Chapter 4

When we reached the dinosour exhibit I saw a class of about 32 pupils with the teacher counting heads. after she finihed she looked at her clipboard and shouted " oh my god, oh my god we are missing someone " over and over again the whole class turned to see Izzy and said to the teacher " she is over there". The teacher turned as well  to find Izzy with me. When we reached the teacher she pulled Izzy into a tight hug, when she let go of Izzy she grabed me and pulled me into a hug. When she let me go she said " thank you, thank you " like she was about to cry. Izzy asked me if we could exchange numbers so we cold get in touch and meet up, so we exchanged numbers.

I started to walk towards my dad when I got  another text that read:

To Alice  What is my dear, dear brother up to now

MH

It was my uncle Mycroft. He texts my dad but he never answers so now he is texting me. Great.

When I reached my dad he said " Alice have a look around tell me what you see".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         " Ok, smoker, has a cat wait, two no, three cats, works in an office or atleast indoors, married having an afair, ring taken off regulary, no wait does not work in and office but indoors by the looks of his uniform he is a security guard, eather a museum or gallery. By the looks of were we aer standing he works hear did I miss anything DAD!! ".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      " no exept you did not notice the powder on his jaket, it is flower he was cooking or ate something that had flower on  it " said dad.

After a few minuets John turned up ans said " You left me, in the police station, why? ".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              " we had to leave quickly and you weren't quick enough ". Dad said.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            John walked over to me and asked me what happened. I told him everything and walked away. I went to talk to my dad but then a phone rang it was not mine, or my dads, or Johns or anyone I coud see.  When my dad and John heard this they looked around to see who's phone it was. Dad saw the person who's phone it was and ran over to them.

It was a girl about my age I thought that she had a wierd rign tone I think it was Stain' alive. My dad grabbed both her arms and started shaking her saying " why do you have that theme tune on your phone?? what is your name?? ".                             she answred in a scared voice " Charlotte, Charlotte Moriarty, why do you need to know?? "                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    !Is your dad's name Jim or James?? Tell me now!! ". Dad said in an iterigating way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       " yes yes " she said like she was about to cry.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Dad walked away annoyed.